The sleepover

- Breakdowns pov-
I look over at knockout and he was trying to show me something so i followed him and he showed me to his room
It was amazing! Then I saw him kick something under his berth (bed) "what was that?" he looked embarrassed, then i was it, it was a buffer i used to love buffing my family i was master at it.  They called me mr. buffermaster " Is that a buffer?" " umm no! Maybe.."  it was. " ok ok it is i hate it when my paint job is a mess.. SCRAP" " what is it?" " I can't get to that scratch.." i knew what to do i grabbed the buffer, sat down on the berth and turned it on " breakdown what are you doing?!" " it down in front of me" " why?!" "Just do it!" " ugh fine!" He sat down in front of me. He was staying quiet i and buffed this back side. Then I saw knockouts mom look at me and wink i have no idea why she did that.. Wait, does she know that i?.. No, probably not then knockout spoke up "  you're pretty good at this." " oh! t-thanks!" I couldn't stop but a blush of embarrassment came over my face.

-knockouts pov-
Breakdown was indeed good at using that buffer. I could never get that thing to work right. I had to look up a at breakdown his face was red, he was hardcore bushing at this point, i flutered my back weels to tese him. Trying not to laugh, I had an idea "break, how long are you going to be here?" " not sure why?" " What if you stay the night?" "I'm not sure.." "I'll go ask my carrier" I walked out of my room and went to my carrier, " can breakdown stay the night?" " sure why not" i walked back over to breakdown and he was just staring into space " breakdown!!!" " AHH- oh its you what did she say?" " SLEEPOVER!!!! Wanna watch a movie?" " s-sure!" I was overly excited about a sleepover with breakdown. We'll have to share the berth but I'll sleep on one side and he'll have the other. " What movie should we watch?"I did get a new movie that I heard is a horror and love story? It's called undead love.
" What about this one?" I showed him the movie " oh! I've heard that it's one good!"  " Let's watch it!" After about 15 minutes we were ready. I grabbed some blankets and pillows as well. And the movie started playing. I looked at breakdown he seemed very excited. And I was too.

-breakdown's pov-
It was about half way through the movie then I felt something hit my side. Knockout fell asleep and was leaning on me! He looked so peaceful when he's asleep so I turned off the movie and I laid him down on one side of the berth and I laid down on the other side... I fell asleep but I got woken up by something on my arm. I looked over knockout was wrapped around my arm still asleep. I let him be and I had to say something.."knocks..i know you can't hear me but..i love you.." I went to sleep after that.