Date night

-Knockouts pov-

I walked down the halls of the academy while looking for breakdown no where in sight I heard some whispers and I turned around to see arachnid. How much I hated her! She was talking about breakdown and I. " aww someone is mad" she said " you stay quiet you tired to get us to break up weeks ago with that rumor!" She was already gone! I walked back to class and saw breakdown asleep at his desk so I kicked it just a little and he woke up " huh?! Really?" I turned around " I don't know sleepy head" I sat down next to him and class had begun after a while we were dismissed and breakdown looked at me "yes?" I said confused "why don't you come to my place today? It would be just us actually" hm..just us. I like the sound of that. "Of course" I walked out of the classroom and classes my parents to tell them I won't be coming home for the day and I followed breakdown to his place. "Sooo...date night I suppose?" Breakdown smirked as we turned around " of course!" He picked me up without any warning! "hey!" "What, I'm carrying you to my place" he put me on his shoulders it was actually kind of nice being up there then he stopped and put me down "well it's not that big but this is my place" it was pretty cool and we walked in " soo.. could we watch a movie?" Breakdown turned around " yea, you can choose " I looked through the movies and got one to watch. " this one?" I gave it to breakdown and he agreed. after a while we got everything ready and I sat down next to him and played the movie.

(1 hour later)

-breakdowns pov-

I felt something hit my side and I looked over to see knockout had fallen asleep. It was getting late and I was also getting pretty tired so I feel asleep.