Disbelief to comfort

-knockouts pov-
I was walking to school once again. I was happy to see breakdown. I walked in and walked down the halls but I heard yelling from a familiar voice. It took me a minute but I realized..it was breakdown! I ran towards the noise dropping my bags he was getting jumped by more mechs i turned my hand into a buzzsaw and pointed it at them "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THIS BUT I WILL" i swinged at one hitting on side i grabbed breakdown and started running while grabbing my stuff " YOU RUN BACK TO CLASS AND GET SOMEONE" i began to swing at them more while breakdown ran with my stuff and his but now i'm the one getting jumped by mechs twice my size! " Hey kid. What was that for" he wiped the energon of his side and I knew I was done for. But then someone pounced  on them knocking them over and the other pulled me back the femme was way way smaller than me and those mechs but she could fight. " YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU HEAR ME!" Then my teacher came in and broke up the fight. breakdown was all scratched up and hurt. " Arcee, get back to your fighting class, I'll handle this!" a seeker pulled me to the side " did you hear about breakdown?" i was confused "what do you mean?" I looked at breakdown "dude he's cheating on you!" breakdown was what?! "Who even are you?" " starscream and you're cherry red, knockout right?" How did he know? "Yeah that's me I'll get going...thanks." I walked back to the class without looking at breakdown. "Thanks for saving my tailpipe back there!" "yea, your welcome" i ran away from breakdown.  I didn't know who to believe at this point.

-??? Pov-

" My plan is working perfectly." I laughed of course he's already worried, perfect.

-Breakdown's pov-

Why is knockout being so distant? Did I do something? I don't think I did.. I'm worried about him "knockout! What's wrong?!" "it's nothing break." he ran into the classroom "hun?" he was already gone. " So you don't know what's up?" i looked down to see a smaller blue femme "name's arcee and i know you are breakdown. I'm getting to the point here. Someone is spreading a rumor about you cheating on him. And someone told knockout, so he's upset you can fix this. But I have to go, fix this now." That's why he's upset.. I looked back and she was gone. I went back to class and looked at knockout but he wasn't paying any   attention. Now what was I going to do? I can't keep up with him when he's running, and he can be stubborn. Really stubborn. I had to fix this no matter what, the bell rang and I walked up to knockout " you need to listen to me alright? I know what's going on! It's not true. You know that I would never!" knockout gave me a blank stare. "Come on, let's go back to your place" "sure." I walked out of the class and a spider looking bot gave me a death stare and smiled. Did she start all of this? maybe.. Then I felt something on my side, knockout was poking my side. "what is it?" " Let's go along with this let's act like we broke up you meet me at my place okay?" I nodded and we parted. A while later I knocked on the door and knockout let me in. He kissed my cheek   " welcome back" he laughed "so what should we do this weekend?" Knockout shrugged "honey you seem tired"  knockout looked up and blushed " are you tired? " knockout nodded slowly,  I picked him up then carried him to the berth. "Breakdown what are you doing?!" "I'm taking you to bed" he sighed as I won the little argument. I put him down on the berth and sit down next to him " you get some sleep" he looked away me " oh don't play these games!" I turned him towards me " oh good gosh what!" "Why are you being quiet?" I teased. He was started to get mad " just let me sleep" " alright honey" I kissed his helm and laid down next to him. " I love you" I heard a mumbling " I love you as well" then it went quiet and he wrapped around me before we both fell asleep with our sparks a flame.