To scared to confess

-breakdown's pov-

In the morning knockout was gone and I didn't know where he was at all. " Morning sunshine!" i was loopy like usual when i woke up "oooo sunshine i love that name..!" knockout started laughing and i got to my consciousness "what happened?!" knockout was still laughing and he spoke up " i don't know 'sunshine' what's wrong with you?" still laughing. " What do you mean sunshine?!" I was still confused. " Oh forget it, come on!" He grabbed my arm and we ran outside, it was raining. " I left a note for my parents, come on!" he pulled out of the door " woah! what are you doing?'' " My carrier and sire alwaysed danced in the rain! Now let's do it!" I couldn't dance! " But I can't dance!" " Come on, just follow my moves!" He put his arms on my shoulder plates and he pulled me into a slow dance. I just went with it, we did it for about 2 minutes then we stopped. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me away " where are we going?" "I need to stop at the store, that's the reason I have a note for my parents." " oh alright." " Hurry up lunkhead! I'm not waiting!" I started running after knockout because I wasn't getting left behind this time. " we should be here, yep this is the place'' after shopping we went back to knockouts place and i knew what i needed to do what i needed to do. "Hey knockout, I have a question for you.." " I'm listening!" I made up my mind on how to do this. " Do you want to go to the movies with me?" "yes! It will be amazing!" " Do you wanna just watch tv while we wait?" "Sure what show?" " what show do you like?" " crime i don't care what one just crime" so i turned on the tv and we both started watching TRUE CRIME and i mean TRUE CRIME energon limbs everything. But knockout was happy, that's what I wanted. After a bit it was time to go, "bye carrier! Bye sire! I'll be back!" knockout and i walked to the movies we got our tickets and sat down. After the movie was done i told knockout. I hoped it would go right " knockout i have to ask you something" " what is it?" " i love you knockout and not as a friend" i was panicked after saying that "so would you be my sparkmate?" it was quiet then i heard " yes!" knockout jumped on me and our sparks connected like never before! " breakdown look at me!" " what is i-'' we kissed! And he caught me off guard too! He laughed and I was just trying to process what just happened. " Come on lover mech, let's go back to my house!" "lover mech?! Hey! " I ran after knockout. i swear i heard whispers but i didnt care.