~Introduction~

Amara cordeila Johnson has lived through so much at such a young age that no child should of went through not even a demi-Gods and the fates knew this and wish it could of been change.

A girl that could of have the potential to be joyful and carefree ended up living her life with a facade put up. When people saw her happy with a smile on her face they never realised that it was what she was taught to do if you can even call it.

She was so good at putting a fake face that no one ever questioned that the girl was broken, that she has seen so many horrors that when she was introduced to the demi-God world she wasn't scared or even surprised because she though the world had it out for her, when she heard how many propheys surrounded her she just got on with it, after all a normal life didn't seem a option for her.

The demi-Gods at camp half blood always wondered how the 13/14 year old girl was so good at fighting and weapons after all even the children of Athena and Ares were good but never that good when they first came to camp she could even put Artemis hunters to shame, whenever they asked how was she so good she just brushed it off and said it came natural.

They also wondered how she was so good at acting when on quests or how she some how seemed to do anything that was needed such as first aid, coming up with stories on the spot, being able to use so many types of weapons even ones that wasn't used in their world it put Ares kids to shame, as well as coming up with backstories if it was even needed, showing no fear what so even no matter what situation they were in, it what made it so difficult to figure out who her godly parents were as they couldn't place her in one category.

To understand Athena you need to understand her life, she wasn't raised in a nice place with a happy family, she was taught what any child shouldn't of been taught.
This horrid place caused her to be paranoid all the time only ever trusting one person completely but we shall get back to that in a moment, where she should fully love and trust her soulmate she could never let her self fully fall as the words "love is for children it will only get you killed" is imbedded in her brain.
When she found out her parentage she couldn't even trust them no matter how much she wanted to she just couldn't so she just acted as if she did but of cause they knew they could see it in her eyes that something was holding her back they just couldn't figure out what it was.

You see her farther never knew he had a daughter he had so many sons over time as bad as it sounds he forgot about her mother and the thought of having a Princess seemed impossible.
You see Amara was born the same time as Percy jackson her half brother, that's why people often see them at twins, two different mother but Percy was born 15 minutes before Amara and looked practically identical both having dark brown hair, sea green eyes with specs of blue and tanned skin you would think they were full siblings.
So while he visited Sally Jackson he completely forgot to visit Lily Johnson but who could blame him with all that was going on in Godly world all the time.

Now you got an idea of who Amara Johnson is lets get onto why the fates wished for Amara to have a better life.
You see they saw how the girl could never fully connect with someone, how the girl wished she could be loved by her farther, brother, friends and lover but she could never let her self, they saw how the girl only trusted one person completely the only person who knew her darkest secrets and trusted each other with their lives. They saw a girl give and give to the gods and world to help protect it but never really got what she needed back.

They also knew a big secret she was keeping from every one apart from the person she trust with her life. The secret that she would kill Gods, burn down cities and seas for, the secret that she will protect till her last dying breathe the secret that encourages her to go on and fight, and even though the fates knew they should not get involved after all they pittied the girl and understood her reasons and have discreetly helped her protect it without her knowledge.

Now the fates have thought about it for a long time and they all agreed. You see they see it as if people saw what the poor girl went through they can understand her more, give her what she needs the support she desires but never asks for and maybe accept her secrets that she's keeping for such a long time. The fates also wanted to Gods to see their faults, this girls life could of been saved if they payed attention to their children, if they payed more attention in their domains they would of saw the signs that this girl needed help, if they didn't only payed attention when it suited them or when it was their most convient, this girl might of lived a life she deserved before being thrown in a world with monsters and great evils lived.