◇Fuck the Fates part 2◇

"No need to be on guard we aren't here to harm we are only here to educate" all Three fates said at the same time.

This caused looks of confusion to spread across the room, educate why do gods need to be educated they over a thound years old but Athena and her children all perked up a bit of the word educate.

"Amara Cordelia Johnson, first born daughter of Podeison God of the sea, earthquakes, and horses, King of Alantis, Destined lover of Apollo"

This caused Amara's friends and family, and lover to tense up if they were addressing her and they are all there they knew it was bad and could only pray to the Gods that it wouldn't.
But amara kept a stone cold face of but if you look in her eyes you could see the panic, seeing this the fates faces softened a little shocking all the Gods in the room.

One of the fates decided to carry one
"You young child have seen so many horrors this world has to offer, fought so many battles others would not, seen greater evil than titans them selves but yet you keep fighting, for your self and those you love one"
This caused Amaras face to finally break and a lone tear made it way down her cheek letting out a shaky breathe she gave a small nod in reply to show she is listening.

Seeing this tear shocking everyone in the room never seeing her cry, James knowing what they were talking about placed a hand on her shoulder as silent support Apollo although not knowing what they were talking about took her hand hoping to comfort her earing a small strained smile in return.

The second fate carried on for the first.
"There were many ways your life could of went, there was never a set path for you but the one you entered was not one even we could forsee" If everyone in the room could look more shocked they would the fates not being able to forsee something was like seeing Zeus actually smiling.

The last fate finished their speech giving her a sympathetic smile along with it
"so we have decided to show you life that you have kept hidden to your loved ones, so they can understand why you are this way, to understand the monsters that haunt you at night, to give you the support you truly need but yet never asked for"

Most in the room perked up at hearing about Amara's past, no one knew about no matter how much they tried to get it out of her she always replied with it was tough but I survived and left it at that not even the Gods could figure it out and they didn't even knew she existed till she went to camp half blood.

Her face morphed into many emotions, anger, sadness, confusion, panic her breathing became heavy eyes released more tears the look on her face practically begged the fates to not do this.

All fates spoke at the same time
"A few may join along this journey, many secrets revealed, memories buried deep down may resurface, mistakes will be noticed by those who caused them, we wish you look Amara Cordelia Johnson"
And with that they vanished with  bright light.