3 Months Later

3 months later

[We see a 6 month pregnant Amara sitting in comfy clothes, wrapped in a blanket watching eating a bowl of ice cream]

[James enters the room in comfy closes too and drops next to her on the couch]

James: what we watching

Amara: Friends

"You're addicted"

James: ahh of course

[Nodding his head looking at Amara amused as she's keeps eating ice cream, then pouts at the bowl when she realises its empty]

Hey Anny?

Amara: hmm

James: can you tell me a bit about the place you were at.

[She stiffens a bit, bites her lip thinking about it]

Annabeth scoffs and says "She won't tell you we've been trying for years"

[After a minute James thinks she's not going to tell him and starts to get up]

"It's okay you haven't got to tell me, want more ice cream?"

[As he goes to exit the room he stops and looks at Amara as she starts speaking]

Amara: "my past is my own, no one will ever know my full history or truly understand it was like but I can tell you a bit"

Everyone freezes in shock. She's going to tell him?

[He nods his head and makes his way back to the couch giving her his full attention]

It was a place where fears didnt exist, emotions showed weaknesses and weaknesses weren't aloud

The idea of love was never a thought because when It was we were told that 'love is for children and it will only get you killed' it's been embedded into our brains so much its seen as the same thing as when parents tell their children not to touch hot stuff"

Apollo looks at Amara finally getting the answer his been wanting for a while as to why she never let herself fully fall for him. It's not that the didn't love him because she did its just that, that saying has been printed into her brain so many times she doesn't know how to let her self.

He gently cups her chin and gives her a soft loving kiss and Amara knows what it means. He understands now, he knows why, he isn't upset at her, he will support and help her over come this no matter how long it will take.

"We didn't have a choice if we were told to kill you killed because if you didn't it was you with the bullet in your head. There was no such thing as calling their bluff as some girls did and we all saw the consequence."

Sadness and anger fills the room as they remember seeing what she went through and how she was treated, how she didn't have a choice.

"We are the girls taught to use our bodies like a Swiss army knife. To be perfect and pose to stand out to the target if needed but never to the world"

"We were told that beauty is pain but we eventually became the pain, told us that we weren't made of glass, glass breaks and we are made of marble so we are unbreakable"

"It was hell on earth, you had to think the way they wanted you to think, to act the way they desired, to feel how they wanted you to feel anything else was not accepted and well you get the idea"

"These past 3 months I've honestly been faking it, I don't know how to feel because I've always been told to be a certain way, I don't know how to act, what's actually normal, or even who I am as person because that person was taken aways from me when I entered that place"

[And it finally hit her maybe it was the hormones or it has been building up for too long and she sobs while explaining this]

Everyone realises, that this girl had to discover her self at 12 years old being 6 months pregnant and is possibly still learning now.

[James passes her a tissues that she accepts and wipes away her tears and he gently takes her hand smiles at her softly]

James: so I will teach you, teach you what life truly has to offer, help you discover your self, how to express emotions guide you when your confused, your there anymore you can feel and act however you want and if you need something explained then I will explain it.

[Amara looks at him still crying nodding her head giving James a smile which he returns]

Amara: thank you, truly

Offscreen Amara and James share a smile.