Mid_night love

This takes place after last episode flowers for she-ra 

(Y/N) pov 

Adora I say and, pull, my, hand from, her's I look, up, at the clock, 12 o'clock pm

And, sneak, out of the, room, they are, still sleeping thank god,

"I made my way, to garden, and look, at, sky, with, no stars, I close, my, eyes, enjoying, the chilly, breeze,  I sigh, if it, don't, have to, come, back, to my mind"

"I remember, how bow, told, Adora I like, her she say, she love me, or was, she, joking, about it, because, she think bow, was, joking, what, if she, hates, me, oh, no,

" I sigh ready, to lay, on, the grass, but, could  not, find, it instead, Adora's lap Eep! H-how did I not, hear, you? I asks"

You were, distracted, she, answer, but angry

Wait, why is she angry? Did I say something? Why is she angry? Did glimmer told her anything?

I was interrupted, from, my, thoughts, hey (Y/N) she asks

Yes I answers, who was that? Who was who? I ask confused the, guy, you were, talking to, at plumeria oh Jay? Jay is his name? she asks yeah, he was telling me, about plumeria,"

"It's just-  aww is, Blondie jealous?, I tease 

" Yes she admits,"

"It's just I love you and I don't want something to happen to you,"

Adora nothing, won't, happen, to me, as, long, She-ra is protecting, me but, I don't, need, her, protection, 

"(Y/N)- I need you, I say, Your protection, Adora,

She, left me, up, ah, don't tell, me, it's, happening, no no, why, is, it, happening ?

"Our,  lips, collide, mmh~ i, moan, her, lips, are, so, soft,"

"It, taste, just, how I've, imagine, it, well,  be"

"We pull, away, to, start, over, again,  and, again,"

"Her, secretly, sneaks, her, hand, into, my, hair,  and, strokes, it"

"I, feel, dizzy, a, good dizzy, tho, a pleasant, dizzy ness, we pull away,"

"Panting, Aww you, guys, we, turn, around,"

"To, see, Glimmer, and, Bow, tears, in, their, eyes,"

"We, wake, up, to, no, (Y/N) And, Adora, and, we, decided, to, look, in, the garden, Bow, suggest, that, you, guys, well, be here,"

Nobody's pov

"We, all, sit, on, ground, in, the, garden, Bow, returns, his, hands, full, here, he, hands, us, his, hand, made, hot, cocoa,"

"This, smells, good, Adora, comment, sure, do, Blondie, i, took,a sip, Wow! Bow, you, made, this? I asks, seeing, Stars,"

Yes, omg, this, taste, great, way, better, than, the, ones, we, made, on, earth, and,  what,we, buy, from, the, shop, "

"Thanks, (Y/N), you, well be able, to, learn, if, you, let, me, teach, you,"

"Yup! I, will, love, that, i reply  feeling great i will, get, know, bow's secret, recipe, everyone, finish, their, cocoa, and, head, in side,"

"Bow, took, the, cups, from, us, and, wash, them,"

We, chat, a little, and, we head, back, to, Adora's, room, we tell, our, good, nights, to, each other, "

We are, definitely, doing, this, tomorrow night, I comment, sure, (Y/N) we, can, bow replies, smugly,

"Not, if, you, and, Adora, sneak, off, without, us to, Kiss,"

"I scoff, happily, a  while, went by, and, glimmer, and, bow, fall asleep, and, me and, Adora, are, still, awake, she, pull, me, against, her, chest, and, I warp, my, arms, around, her, neck"

"And, she, warp, her, arms, around, my, waist,

And, we fell, asleep, in each, others, arms,

 This was cute to, write Thank, you 😊, if , you read, this, the next chapter, well be out today,  😎 love you 💖 stay, safe, and have a great day/night 

=LEA