Chapter 5

"Dearest, we haven't discussed what happens at the wedding night," Veronica says as she sits with her daughter. "Mother, I know you'll be upset but I made Andrew tell me, I know what is to happen and I know how to become with child," Addison says. "It wasn't your brother's place to tell you," Veronica says. "Well I thought I deserved to know which all women do and my brother agreed so he told me nothing wrong it's not like I went and got myself ruined everything is fine," Addison says as her maids come in to help her get ready. "You are going to be a married woman at the end of the day dearest," Veronica says. "Yes mama I am quite aware and I will be living with Anthony," Addison says. "Sister," Isabella says as she comes into the bedroom. "Shouldn't you be getting ready?" Addison asks. "I wanted to see you first sister," Isabella says smiling. "Well yes sister?" Addison asks. "Do you think Anthony will allow me to come visit?" Isabella asks. "Of course you will be allowed to visit, don't be a crazy little sister," Addison says smiling. "Well alright I shall get ready now," Isabella says before running out of the room.

"Thank you for doing this for me," Henry says to his daughter as they wait for the little ceremony to begin. "Yes of course Papa I know this is one of the last things you wanted before you go," Addison says. "I wish to require another thing from you," Henry says "And what would that be?" Addison says. "I know since the moment you have learned of my illness that you haven't shown emotion so what I'm asking for when I die you grieve me and then move on don't hold it in dearest," Henry says. "Of course papa, "Addison says before hugging him. "Let's go shall me?" Addison questions. "Let's go," Henry replies before the start to walk down the aisle at the end where Anthony Bridgerton is standing waiting for Addison. "Take care of her," Henry says. "Of course," Anthony replies before grabbing my hand and bringing me up to the altar.

"So how does it feel to be Viscountess Bridgerton?" Questioned Anthony as we are in the carriage on our way back to the Bridgerton house. "Feels the same I suppose," Addison says as she looks out. "Has your mother talked to you about tonight?' Anthony asks. "No, replies Addison smirking. "My brothers have told me plenty," "Your brothers?" Questioned Anthony. "I wished to know how to become with child and what happens so I made my brothers tell me, I understand what is to happen for us to have a child and what we are supposed to do tonight," Addison says looking at Anthony. "Yes well we have sometime before tonight don't you worry," Anthony says smiling. "While we are in discussion, how many children do you want?" Addison questions. "I know this is silly but I've loved how my parents named us in order so I want to do the whole alphabet,"Anthony says laughing. "Please tell me you are joking Anthony," Addison says. "Hey we can just practise and if you become with child well," Anthony says half joking. "You really will be the death of me," Addison says smiling. "Your sister on the other hand is very happy you are married," Anthony says smiling. "Yes I know she wants to come visit us all the time even though we are not far," Addison says. "She's going to miss you," Anthony replies."I feel guilty she doesn't know yet of father's illness, mother doesn't wish to tell her," Addison says. "Addison," Anthony says. "I know when the time comes she's going to want to know and I will tell her the truth but she should know now to say goodbye before it's too late," Addison says. "We can talk to your folks about it," Anthony says. "They don't listen, my brothers and I tried but nothing," Addison says. "Then when it is time I will be more than happy to be there with you as we can both explain," Anthony says. "Thank you,"Addison replies, taking Anthony's hand in her own.

"Just wait until Lady Whistledown tells everyone how we married so quickly," Anthony states as Addison and Anthony both start laughing. "Here we are," Anthony says as we pull up to the house and go inside for dinner. "Well if it isn't Viscount and Viscountess Bridgerton," Daphne says as the two walk inside the room. "Yes well we are going to bed now goodnight family," Anthony says as he begins to pull Addison upstairs. "Wait," Isabella yells as she runs to her sister hugging her. "I will see you soon Isabella I promise," Addison says crouching down hugging her little sister. "I know I just wanted a hug before you go," Isabella says smiling at her sister before running back to Veronica.

"Now dear husband just because my brothers have let me know doesn't mean I know what to do," Addison says as they step into the room. "Don't worry I will teach you everything you will need to know but first," Anthony says before kissing Addison for the first time holding her close as they kiss.