Chapter 7

"Good morning dearest," Violet says as Addison and Anthony come into the room. "Good morning, Violet," Addisons says before taking a seat. "How are you doing dear this is such a tragic time indeed," Violet says as Anthony sits next to Addison wrapping his arm around her. "Yes I'm doing alright little Isabella on the other hand is not doing so great she is to sleep more before coming down if she wishes," Addison says as she rests her head on Anthony's shoulder. "That poor girl, have you spoken to your brothers or perhaps your mother?" Violet questioned. "No, I'm giving them space, especially my mama," Addison says. "Well if you need anything don't be a stranger," Violet says before Daphne comes into the room. "Good morning," Daphne says as she comes to sit next to Addison. "I heard about your father, are you doing alright?" Daphne questioned. "I'm doing fine, Daphne , honestly," Addison says. "Addison, Addison I hear Isabella is staying with us for awhile?" Questioned an energetic Hyacinth. "Yes, but she is sleeping. She didn't sleep well last night," Addison says. "Hyacinth you are not to bother Isabella, do you hear she is going through a troubled time right now," Violet says to her youngest daughter. "I understand mama," Hyacinth says before taking a spot on another couch.

"So is there anything going on today that I could get my mind off of things?" Questioned Addison as she and Anthony are in their bedroom with a sleeping Isabella. "There is a boxing exhibit today if you would wish to attend," Anthony says. "Yes, I think I would indeed," Addison says, smiling softly. "Wonderful I will let Mother know we will be out so she can keep an eye on Isabella until we return," Anthony says before leaving the room. "Sister," Isabella mumbles. "Hello dearest, how are you feeling?" Addison questioned. "Sad, Isabella says as she pulls herself up. "Yeah so am I," Addison says looking at her little sister. "Do you think I could play with Hyacinth?" Isabella asks. "If that would make you feel better I don't see why not," Addison replies. "Do you know when I am to return home?" Isabella questions. "I'm not sure yet, Mama is grieving and she doesn't want you to see her in such a state," Addison says. "But we should be there to comfort each other," Isabella says. "Yes I am quite aware but it's her wish," Addison says before getting up.

"I can't believe that I am actually here," Daphne says as Anthony escorts Addison and her into the building. "Yes well let's not tell your mother she would lose it on Anthony," Addison says smiling softly. "Yes I have to agree with my wife on that," Anthony says smiling at the two. "Well there is your prince now dear sister we shall be off you enjoy yourself," Addison says to her sister in law as Anthony and her move away. "Are you doing alright?" Anthony questions. "I'm fine, don't worry about me," Addison says before they go and take their seats.

Addison sat on one of the couches as Violet was talking with Daphne about going to the boxing exhibition and soon Anthony comes with news. "The prince has asked your hand in marriage, sister,"Anthony says as Daphne stops playing the piano. "So soon?" Daphne questioned. "What did you say dearest?" Questioned Violet as Addison comes up to stand beside Anthony. "That I know better to answer for my sister, I have no objections to the man. People speak well of him. Whatever you decide Daph I shall support it," Anthony says. "I.." Daphne says. "You don't have to have an answer now," Violet says. "Let me know when you have made a decision," Anthony says before taking Addison out of the room.

"Yes Anthony?" Addison questions as they begin to take a walk. "How is your sister doing?" Anthony questions. "The best she can be is she's been spending time with Hycinth to take her mind off of things," Addison says. "I would ask again if you are okay but I know you won't give me a truthful answer," Anthony says before hugging Addison. "It's okay to feel and it's okay to cry," "I don't want to feel like this Anthony," Addison says as she begins to cry. "I know no one wants to feel this way," Anthony says as he holds his wife. "I want to go first," Addison mumbled. "Really darling?" Anthony questioned as they took a seat at the swings. "I don't want to fall in love with you and then have you die," Addison says. "I don't want that either," Anthony says looking down. "When my father died I never wanted to feel that way again and had no intention of marrying but when your father wanted me to marry you and with him being ill reminded me of my father and what he wanted of me," Anthony continued. "I don't want to disappoint him, either of them, your father was a great man Anthony and my father was one of his best friends,"Addison says. "I remember he did talk to me about marrying you before he died," Anthony says. "That day was so horrific," Addison mumbles. "To see you on the ground holding him, you never let yourself cry," Addison continued. "I didn't and look where that got me, my siblings I'm pretty sure despise me a little and my mother wants me to fall in love," Anthony says. "What did we get ourselves into?" Addison questions before she starts laughing and soon Anthony joins in. The couple continues laughing loudly at that place where the family inside takes a look outside the window to see the couple laughing.