PROLOGUE TWO

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛... 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚎."

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝... 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝!? 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞...!? 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚢, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!?"

      Diavolo. A mysterious man, he always keeps his identity a secret, as he is the Don of the Passione.

      But something changed when he first saw Lilith.

      He's deeply smitten with her. From the moment he laid eyes on her, he felt a profound connection. Discovering her intriguing secret only intensified his attraction, making her even more irresistible to him.

      He practically worships her like a goddess. She accidentally wrapped him around her finger. And now he wants to put a ring on that finger.

      Ever since he saw her on one of his little "business trips" he loved her. And not just his young and innocent self, but his other self as well. He did have a lover and soon did have a daughter years ago, but his love for Lilith was very different and a lot stronger then anyone he has ever met.

      He had approached her and soon there relationship grew. Well, sort of. She had known Diavolo liked her in some sort of way, but once she found out his secret she was forced into silence.

      If she told anyone about his true identity, well, you can leave your imagination up to that. 

      Right before her first encounter with Bucciarati, she wasn't working for the passione, She just accompanied Diavolo with work. He wanted to be a king of some sort.

      But In reality, her stand was more powerful than his stand. She could brain wash the whole world if she tried.

      She had met Polpo two months after being blackmailed by Diavolo. She had helped him with a little work here and there. In all honesty she was repulsed by him. But he was a capo, so she just did whatever he wanted. She was scared to disobey Diavolo.

      After all, she knew his obsession couldn't be contained.