FLASHBACK

Story telling
(Gore)
(Lilith's pov)

The room was dark. You sat in a chair across from a man. The table had candles lit on it. He was holding a glass of wine in his hand, swirling it around while staring directly in your eyes intimidating you extremely.

"My dear, I hope you enjoy our dinner together. I'm sure you'll love it. I have hired the best chefs in all of Rome just for you." Diavolo has a love sick look in his eyes.

"Let me guess, your just going to kill them afterwards?" You say in a bored tone. "Correct, my love. You never know what could happen if someone saw my face, other than you of course. You can do whatever you want to my face.." he says sickly.

A man comes in the room holding two trays. He sets each tray on the opposite sides of the tables and removes the lid. Diavolo had a steak of some sort, and you could smell the rosemary coming from it. You looked down at your dinner, and you weren't sure what exactly it was.

"Darling, I have prepared something special, just for you. It's your favorite~" you inspect the dish once more, poking it with your silver wear.

And you swear you see what appears to be a ear on your plate. You look over to the chef, and he's trembling. "W-would you like another glass sir..?" Diavolo hums a yes and the chef attempts to pour  the wine into his glass. He spills it onto the table cloth staining it.

Diavolo slams his hands down on the table. "Excuse me!? I said a refill, not a spill!" In a blink of the eye, the chef is dead onto the ground. You look back and forth between the man and your food. Diavolo notices this. "Darling, you appear to be upset. Do you not like your dish? That's too bad, the chef is dead.." he looks coldly onto the ground.

You cut the meat with your knife, and take a piece with your fork. The meat is touching your lips as you hesitate.

You would call this meat mystery meat, but you suppose it's not so mysterious. You start to chew on it and Diavolo forms a manic smile on his face. "You haven't had human flesh in a while, have you?" You slowly look up, and you start to sweat. Your hands are clammy and they're shaking.

"It's okay, I wouldn't judge you, my sweet. Your so precious, so precious, so precious, so precious, so precious...." He continues muttering to himself as he watches you slowly eat.