Zayn Imagine

--Imagine--

You moved in with your boyfriend Zayn, who lived in Oklahoma. He warned you before you came that tornados were often, and to think about it. You didnt care, and ignored the fact. It was now 3 months later and you were laying in bed with Zayn talking. It was storming and Zayn was talking to you, comforting you. "your so cheesy Zayn!" you laughed. After him telling a horrible joke to make you laugh. "mhm" he winked. "do you know wh-" you were cut off by the tornado sirens going off. Zayn sat up quickly. You jumped up grabbing onto his arm. "Zayn..." you whined. "sh its okay. Calm down" he whispered. He grabbed the remote turning on the tv to see warnings going across the screen. "The tornado winds are up to 98 miles per hour and is 7 miles away from Southern Oklahoma" the news reporter said. "y/n, take this" Zayn said throwing you a bag, "and go for the cellar" he said looking into your eyes. "are you coming? Lets just go together" you said. "no go now. Im going to get some extra things" He mumbled. "no please come wi-" "Y/N i said now!" he said raising his tone. You shut your mouth "im sorry, just please listen to me. I love you" he apoligized. "i love you too Zayn" you said kissing him. He walked you to the door kissing you again. "when i say go run. Do not turn back run for the cellar and hold the door shut. If im not there in 15 minutes lock it...go... NOW!" he yelled shoving you outside. You stumbled running for the cellar. You opened it up looking back at the house to see the power shut off. You ran down the steps throwing the bag on the small bed and slamming the two doors shut. You grabbed the stopwatch off the table setting it.

It had been 10 minutes and the winds were high. You sighed "come on Zayn" you cried silently staring deeply at the stopwatch. "45...46...47...come on Zayn" It was a couple seconds till his time was up "48...49...50...51...please...52...53...54...55...56...57...58...59" you heard someone jerking on the door and one swung open. Zayn stumbled in locking the door. You dropped the stopwatch collapsing into his arms "i didnt think you were coming" you sobbed. He rubbed your upper back "sh i wouldnt leave you here" he whispered "i saw it before i ran in. It should be hitting any minute" he said looking up. You heard what sounded like a train run across the cellar doors and they shook. You screamed squeezing onto Zayn. He held you with one arm and the cellar doors with his other.

An hour later it was silent. You were sitting on the steps in Zayn's lap. "i told you you'd be fine boo" he said. "i trusted you" you smiled looking up at him. He smiled kissing you gently. "Everything will be okay when we get out of here" he whispered. "okay" you smiled. He kissed the top of your head and you relaxed. You decided to stay in the cellar overnight and go out in the morning. You fell asleep with Zayn's arms wrapped protectivly around you in the cellar♥

--------------------------------

Hope it was okay(:

-Jenaca c; xx