Chapter 1

"Oh~," Golden Freddy said to the boy. He had released a surprising amount of cum for a boy his age. Freddy moved her breasts away from his member for a moment. The boy was motionless, laying on the floor. 

Freddy took her finger and wiped some of the cum off her breasts, licking the tip of her finger. "Tasty too~," She said while stuffing her whole finger in her mouth. She got up and looked at him. "Bonnie!" She called into the dark hallway. The sound of rushing footsteps followed. "Yes?" Spring Bonnie answered. She looked down at Freddy's chest. "Goodness..." She said. Bonnie took her finger and swiped it on Freddy's chest, also licking it. Freddy looked down at her breasts too. 

"Yea~" She giggled. "Now, bring him to the room," Freddy told Bonnie. Bonnie picked him up and carried him like a baby. "Let's go!" She said as she followed behind. 

Once they got to the room she set him down in a chair, and Freddy strapped him in. "Glitchtrap! We have a nice one for you!" Freddy called out. Suddenly an arcade machine's screen started to glitch. Glitchtrap appeared on the screen for a moment. "Amazing job girls!" She said. They watched as Glitchtrap stepped out of the screen.

"This one will really give you a lot of your power back!" Freddy said, walking out of the room. "Buh-Bye!" Bonnie called, following closely behind. Glitchtrap turned to the boy. He looked up, his eyes only half-open. "I'll let you rest for a few, but then it's my turn!" She told him and sat down in front of him.

A day Later...

"We're going!" I jumped up from my chair. "We have to! It'll be like we're detectives solving a crime!" I added. Cameron looked up at me. "A scary crime." He said. 

We had heard on the news not too long ago that a boy went missing at an anime convention not too far away. 

I looked at Cameron. "It's not that scary," I said. "I mean, have you even SEEN those robots? Their breasts are humongous!" I moved my hands in front of me and squeezed the air. "Ha ha." Cameron laughed sarcastically. "Okay, so what? Those robots are twice as big as us." I nodded. "Good point, but we're stronger!" Cameron got up from his seat. "No, we're probably not!" He said. I nodded again. "Good point, but we're smarter!" I said. 

Cameron shook his head. "Whatever, I'm going home." He said, grabbing his backpack off the floor. "But are you coming?" I called out after Cameron right before he went out the front door. "I'll think about it," Cameron said and walked out the door. "Cool," I said too quietly for Cameron to hear.

It was later on in the night and I had just gotten out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the sink. I picked up my toothbrush and looked in the mirror. It was foggy because I like taking hot showers so I smeared the mirror. 

My brown curly hair was all messy from being wet. I put my toothbrush in my mouth and picked up a comb. While combing my hair I looked at myself some more. I sort of liked my appearance, and I knew girls did too. In fact, I was one of the most popular kids in the school. However, I only had one best friend because we had been friends since 1st grade. So I knew he didn't just like me because of my fame.

 I giggled out loud when I thought about it. I was basically a celebrity. I finished combing my hair and brushing my teeth, and walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I put on my pajamas and opened my window a little. It was June so it was pretty hot outside. I heard footsteps and turned around. "Uhm hi, mom?" I said awkwardly, not really sure what she was doing in my room. She just nodded. "Hey!" She said and walked away. "Weird," I mumbled to myself. 

Anyways, I had school tomorrow so I turned off my light and jumped into bed. Then my phone buzzed on my desk. It was next to my bed so I reached for it. 

It was a text from Cameron. "Okay, I'll go." Was what he said. I smiled. "Alright then, we'll go on Saturday around night." I texted back. He didn't reply but I saw he read it so I put my phone back on my desk and pulled the blankets over me.