Chapter 7

We were all standing in front of the door. "Open it," Helpy said to me. I looked at everyone and they nodded. "Alright then." I knocked on the door and waited. I knocked again and waited. "Is anyone in there?" Ballora called out. 

There was no answer. "Strange... usually she's always in her room," Freddy said. "Somethings wrong, she never leaves her room," Ballora repeated what Freddy said. "Maybe she's sleeping," I suggested but they shook their heads. "She would've said goodnight to us," Bon-bon told me. "Well, I'm opening the door." 

I grabbed the handle and turned it, pushing the door open. "Wait!" I heard from inside the room. I already pushed it open. Even after I let go of the door it still moved, opening all the way. Circus Baby stood there, looking at all of us. I smiled but then I noticed it. 

She was completely naked, covering her breasts with her arm and her other parts with her other hand. "Oh!" I screamed and turned around, shutting the door fast behind me. I blushed and looked at the others. "Uhm... we'll just wait here for a sec." After 5 minutes the door opened. Circus Baby stepped out, looking at all of us. "To be fair he did knock," Bonnet said. 

Circus Baby blushed. "Anyways... We need your help Baby." Ballora said. She explained the situation. "Absolutely! I hate those girls and their mischievous acts!" Baby said, giggling. "Awesome! Then now that we have everyone let's go save Cameron already!" I yelled. They all cheered and laughed. "Okay! Freddy lead the way!" She stepped in front of us and we followed close behind.

[What happened to Cameron?]

It had been hours. Glitchtrap completely milked him dry. After one last time of riding him, he barely got any out. "Are you already out?" She asked with an irritated tone. Cameron couldn't move, he was motionless on the floor. "Damnit!" She screamed which made Cameron jump a little. 

She stomped over to the arcade machine, crawling back in. "H-how can you e-even do th-that?" He asked but figured she couldn't hear him. He squeezed his fists and set himself up, looking around the room, especially the floor. 

Little drops of Cameron's cum was covering the floor, it was kind of nasty to him. He looked at the arcade machine. He still couldn't believe she could just go in and out of them. Cameron looked around the room again, it was like the only thing he could do was look around. 

Suddenly Glitchtrap leaped out of the screen, landing on her stomach

Suddenly Glitchtrap leaped out of the screen, landing on her stomach. She got up and brushed herself off. "We're going to try one last time, and if you don't give me what I want... It won't end so good for you." She said and stepped toward him. He tried to back up but he was already on the wall. 

She picked him up and flipped him over like he weighed nothing. He dangled with his arms falling to the floor as she sucked him again. Being upside-down somehow made it feel better. She moved his body back and forth. She went faster and dropped him. He landed on his back and wiggled around in pain. 

She sat on him again, this time facing away from him. She wasn't even talking, not like before. Cameron knew she was serious this time. She started to bounce like before. The sight of her ass jiggling was awesome. Under different circumstances, this would be the dream. He thought to himself. She went faster, making her ass jiggle harder.