Chapter 5

"There it is!" Helpy said while pointing at a door. It had a poster with a girl on it. "That would be...?" I asked. Helpy nodded. "Her name's Funtime Freddy, but she just likes to be called Freddy." I nodded and went for the handle, pushing the door open. "Hello? Freddy?" Helpy called out. I heard a noise. Followed by footsteps.

The room was pretty well lit with the color purple. I tried to find where the noise was coming from but the back of the room was covered by wires and other metal objects. Suddenly she stepped out. "H-hey Freddy," I said. 

She was gorgeous

She was gorgeous. I felt my cheeks get hot. "Hello?" Her eyes moved to my shoulder. "Hey, Helpy!" She walked closer to me. Then she raised her arm. She was holding some sort of puppet, it was attached to her hand actually. "I'm Bon-bon!" The puppet said. I thought Freddy had just said that but it started to appear that wasn't the case. 

"So, we need your help," Helpy said. I gained focus again after daydreaming in Freddy's eyes. "Right! My friend's been taken by..." I drifted off again, staring into Freddy's eyes. She made a weird face at me but then blushed. "His friends been taken by Golden Freddy and Bonnie, and we need your help!" Helpy said. 

She turned to me and slapped me. For a small plushy, she packed a hard punch. I flinched and shook my head. "Ahem... So, will you help?" I asked. Freddy nodded her head, and so did Bon-Bon. "Of course! I'm getting tired of Those Golden Gals anyways." Freddy said. I laughed, way too loud. "Okay... Anyways, I think we should get the others, and then we can stop them!" Helpy said. "Wait!" Freddy yelled. 

We both looked at her. "I've been sort of thinking about it, I know a way we can get rid of Golden Bonnie really easily. All we need is us four." I looked up at her. "Really?" Freddy nodded with a smile. "Yep yep." We leaned in closer as she explained the plan. "She's sort of like Chica, she loves pizza. So I was thinking we could lure her into the trash compactor with it." Helpy jumped on my shoulder. "That's so smart! How did you ever think of that?" Freddy giggled. "From a game. Anyways let's go quickly!"

We all ran toward the kitchen. It was pretty far but eventually, we got there. When we got to the front desk we saw that girl again, the same one that served me and Cameron pizza.

 When we got to the front desk we saw that girl again, the same one that served me and Cameron pizza

"Heya Folks! The kitchen is closed right now sadly." She said. Freddy walked up from behind us. "Actually Chica, It's a bit urgent. I found a way we can get rid of Golden Bonnie, for good!" She said. Chica looked at Freddy, then at all of us. "Alright, tell me." She said. 

Freddy told her the plan and Chica smiled. "I'll make the best gosh darn pizza I've ever made before, I'll even use my secret ingredient so Golden Bonnie can smell it from a mile away!" She said and returned to the kitchen. 

We all looked at each other and nodded. "It's gonna work!" Helpy said. Suddenly Chica walked up to us, handing over a pizza box. "Done!" She said. I gasped. "That quick?" Chica nodded. "They didn't make her the cook for nothing!" Bon-bon said. I grabbed the box. "Now we just have to bring it to the kitchen!" Freddy said. 

We all turned around and headed for the door. "Thanks Chica!" I called out before leaving the room. "Okay! Place it over there!" Freddy told me. I kneeled down and placed the box of pizza in the trash compactor. 

I opened the box so the smell would travel. Chica was right, it smelled delicious. "Okay! Places everyone!" Bon-Bon said as we all headed to the button. It was behind a table, so we were all hidden if Golden Bonnie appeared.

After waiting for about 5 minutes we heard footsteps. "I'm so hungry, what's that smell?" We heard as the footsteps grew louder. I covered my mouth so my breathing was quiet. Then she was there. 

It was Golden Bonnie. "Oooh, pizza!" She said and ran over to it, kneeling down and picking up slice after slice. "Now!" Freddy screamed as I slammed the button. We heard loud noises, then suddenly the roof of the compactor started closing.

It was slow at first but then it went down fast, slamming into Golden Bonnie. She screamed and the conveyer belt started, pulling her away with the trash. "Alright!" We cheered.

[What happened to Golden Bonnie?]

In the deepest area of the convention, lower than the basement, Golden Bonnie stood motionless in a room. There was scrap, metal parts, wires, and other sorts of trash. The room was dark with only a dim small light bulb in the distance.

Her finger twitched, and her eyes opened. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and looked around. "Anywhere but here..." She mumbled, her voice cracking and glitching a little. She stood up and wobbled for a moment, almost falling over.

When she finally stopped stumbling she walked forward. She had been down here before so she sort of remembered where she was going.

Suddenly a light turned on right next to her. It was bright and disoriented her for a moment. She put her arm up and covered her eyes with her hand. Her eyes adjusted, and she looked around, now with a bright light that she figured was motion-activated.

"How was I fooled like that?" She mumbled to herself as she walked forward. She saw something green move in the trash and froze. "Huh?"

She walked closer to it, bending down in front of it and getting on her lap.

She looked at it some more, slowly moving her head from side to side. "Looks hot and creepy. I like this new style." She got up and continued to walk.