Chapter 8

"Stop!" I screamed. I saw some girl on top of Cameron, his arms were desperately trying to grab at her, maybe trying to push her away but he seemed to be panicking. I ran up to her and jumped at her, pushing her off of Cameron. I heard him take a deep breath. "What the?" The girl screamed and slapped me. "Ow!" I screamed and pushed her off me. 

We started to sort of started to wrestle on the ground until she grabbed my head and pushed me into her breasts. I couldn't breathe. I frantically moved my arms around until she finally got off. Ballora had grabbed her and pulled her away, Baby was helping her. Freddy helped me stand up. I ran over to the corner of the room, where Cameron's pants were, I picked them up and threw them at him. "You might wanna change." He put on his pants and stood up. "Dude are you alright?" I asked him. He wiped his face and pointed at her. "That thing was gonna kill me!" He screamed. I looked at her. "She's like a s-succubus or something!" Cameron added. "She was m-milking me dry!" I laughed. "Sounds like fun." He slapped me in the back of my head. "Alright, whatever. So she's the one that took that boy?" Cameron nodded. "Duh!" 

I looked back at her, she was still struggling with Ballora and Baby. Finally with one big push she sent them tumbling to the ground. "Well case solved then," I said to Cameron. "We have to do something about it!" I nodded. He was right. Helpy jumped on me, crawling up to my shoulder again. "Hey! I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER!" She screamed into my ear and I winced. "What?" She leaned in closer. "She can go through the arcade machines to recharge herself, basically healing herself. All you have to do is hurt her enough to get her into the machine and then unplug it!" I looked at her. "That's kinda smart actually." 

I walked over to her, she was sitting on the ground, staring up at me. "Then let's-" Suddenly I was grabbed and pulled down, landing on my ass. I turned around to see who had just done that and I froze.

"Nuh uh uh!" Golden Freddy said and squeezed me tight, locking me in a bear hug

"Nuh uh uh!" Golden Freddy said and squeezed me tight, locking me in a bear hug. I couldn't move. I saw Helpy start punching her face, but she didn't budge because her punches were too tiny. Funtime Freddy ran over to me, trying to pull Golden Freddy away from me. 

Then Cameron ran over to Glitchtrap. He heard the plan Helpy had told me so he started hitting her with everything he had. But with basically a light tap he sent Cameron flying across the room. Now all the girls were trying to help me get away from Golden Freddy but she had too much of a grip on me. 

Glitchtrap ran over to us and started hitting everyone off of me. They all got sent flying away, slamming their backs against the walls. Golden Freddy suddenly released her grip on me and stood up. "Go now! Before you get damaged like Golden Bonnie!" Freddy walked out of the room. "So you've heard about her?" I asked. Glitchtrap sighed. "Yeah whatever, she was weak anyway." 

Glitchtrap followed Freddy and slammed the door behind her. I ran over to everyone, checking to see if they were okay. "Devin... I have an idea." Cameron called to him, he ran over and kneeled down in front of him. "Every time after we did it, she would walk into the screen. I don't know why but she's clearly too strong for you to overpower, so maybe you can outsmart her." Cameron closed his eyes. "I just need to rest for a sec." I got up. "Okay." I nodded. "Alright, everyone! I have a plan... I guess."

I explained the plan. I was gonna have sex with Glitchtrap and lead her into the screen, then it would be as simple as that. Just unplug it once she got into the screen and that would be that. They all thought about it, but they clearly knew that was our best option. "If that's what you need to do," Ballora said. "Wait, why can't it be Cameron?" Freddy asked and I pointed to him. He was sleeping on the ground and clearly too tired out from this whole thing. 

Freddy looked back at me. "Just be careful." She said and hugged me. My cheeks went hot again from my blushing. "I'm gonna hide behind the arcade machine so I can pull the plug when she's in," Helpy said and ran over to the machine. Bonnet followed her. "Okay, well you guys should leave now," I said and they all walked out. Once they were all out Bonnet came to me. "Are you sure you can do this?" She asked. "It's going to be easy, and I might enjoy it..." I laughed and Bonnet ran back behind the arcade machine.

The door burst open and Glitchtrap walked in. "Where's everyone?" She asked. I told her they left because I had something to offer her. "I'll let you milk me dry, you can have it all, just as long as you stop doing all of this." She thought for a moment. I almost burst out laughing. I'd never thought I'd ever say that in my life. It was weird and funny. "Alright then!" She said after a few seconds. She ran over to me. "Just know, if you don't give me as much as I want then I'm killing you too." She said and pushed me onto the floor. I fell down and looked up at her. She stood over me. "How about a quick titjob to start?" She said as she laid down on me.

She put her hands on her breasts and wrapped them around my member, squeezing tight and moving them slowly. She moved them up and down, rotating a little, and then back to going up and down. She started to lick the tip while she did it. Yea, I was enjoying it. 

She moved them faster. They were so soft, and the way she moved them was mesmerizing. There was a loud slapping sound that followed each time she moved them down, slapping my thighs. I could see Bonnet and Helpy watching from behind the arcade machine and got a little embarrassed. After a few minutes of doing that she laid down on her back. "Go ahead!" She said and spread her legs apart. I got up and moved to her, putting my cock on top of her. "A-alright." I said and grabbed her legs, resting them on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and started to thrust. I went fast, watching as her breasts bounced up and down. It even slapped her face once and I almost laughed again. 

I moved her legs from my shoulders and laid on top of her, still thrusting while my face was buried in her breasts. I grabbed them both with my hands, squeezing and playing with them. Finally, after a few, I felt it. I slowly stopped thrusting and jumped on top of her, sitting on her belly while I put my cock in between her breasts again. I squeezed them around it and started to move them. I moved her breasts out the way and started to just jerk it with my hand. 

It all came out, blasting over her face and breasts. It dripped down the sides of her breasts. There was so much I didn't even think it was possible. It started to drip down her cheeks and she picked me up, gently placing me on the floor. "Wow! You're the best one yet!" She yelled and giggled. "Hold on! I'll be right back!" She put her hand on her breasts and scooped some cum off them, licking it after. Then she hopped into the screen. 

I smiled and shouted. "Do it!" Her face appeared on the screen for a moment. "Wha-" Then it cut off, the screen was black now. Helpy and Bonnet ran out from behind the arcade machine. I quickly pushed my pants up. "Way to go superstar!" Bonnet said cheerfully. "She's finally gone!" Helpy screamed. I woke up Cameron and walked out of the room, shutting it forcefully behind me.

"Case solved!" I said to Cameron. We were eating lunch at a fast food place. "I still can't believe all that happened honestly." Cameron couldn't remember the last parts of the night but he did remember when we got there and how I saved him from being suffocated from Glitchtrap's breasts. "It was honestly amazing," I said. We finished eating and left, walking back to my house. On the way there I stopped at his house. He waved and walked in. Helpy climbed out of my backpack. "You didn't give me anything to eat?" She asked. I laughed. "You can eat?" She giggled and climbed onto my shoulder, then I walked home.