000.

fucking teenage society | 000.

THE CAPTIVATING SMELL of hot coffee was all Lorelai Gilmore could think about as she waited on Luke to serve her, her own. She sat impatiently staring at her daughter, Rory, as a way of entertainment. Attempting to distract herself from the lack of coffee in her system. "Luke, Lucas, Luke."

Her voice practically twirled as she spoke flirtily towards him, batting her eyelashes in the process. The response received was nothing new to the tall brunette. The man making his way over towards the table of women, his backwards cap, flannel, and jeans all in the same place they always were. Not that anyone expected anything otherwise. "You would do anything for coffee wouldn't you?"

"Talking dirty to me this early in the morning?" Lorelai winked making Luke hold back the attempt to roll his eyes as he poured coffee into the mug she was impatiently tapping her painted fingernails against. The mug was painted blue, one she had seen and used many times over the years. Luke never changed up anything about his diner, even the sign still had his father's old shop name on it. "You're food's coming up."

"Phone's for you!" The sound of Ceaser's voice made Luke sigh as he stepped back from the girls and made his way behind the bar. He picked up the phone and held it between his shoulder and ear, writing something down on his notepad in the process. This lasted for a moment when his "yello..." turned into a "hey." This caught the Gilmore Girls' attention.

"Who do you think it is?" Rory asked simply as they watched their favorite grouch step back, making his way to the back of the diner for privacy. "A lover?"

"Ew, don't say that!" Lorelai batted with disgust rolling off her tongue. Her daughter held up her hands in defense as their eyes darted over to Ceaser who placed their plates at their table. Thanking him, they began to dig in as they spoke of nothing of importance. Something about James Dean and ending the conversation with Emily Gilmore's tablecloths.

The conversation was interrupted with her cell phone ringing, this made her groan as she set down her fork. "Don't jump off my plate and run away while I answer this!" She instructed firmly to her eggs, making Rory shake her head at her mother.

As she went to flip open her purple phone, a snap caught her attention. The diner owner, whom was standing directly behind the counter, his right hand on the phone. His other hand was pointing at the phone as he shook his head, moving to point to the sign directly behind him. This made her mouth open, pointing at his phone. He then mouthed, "Important" which she did the same as she flipped open her phone.

"Hello, Important," She snorted at her own joke as she turned back to face Rory who was smiling at her own mother. "Lor?"

"Tilda!" Lorelai's voice exclaimed excitement at the sound of her niece's voice. Ever since Matilda was a baby, Lorelai Gilmore had a special connection with her. She was only fifteen at the time, but their connection was undeniable. Being an Aunt was truly one of the things Lorelai Gilmore was best at. "I ran away."

"What?" The sound of her shock made the groups of customers turn their head towards her in shock at the disturbance. Luke had given her a nasty glare, in which she stood up quickly and made her way out of the diner. "Honey, are you okay?"

"I'm... yeah, I guess." The voice of the sixteen year old held a deep amount of heartache and emotion which was rare for the teen. Lorelai was used to the cold beat that Matilda followed, she had walls and Lorelai accepted that. She once was Matilda too, she saw too much of herself in her.