002

« "I'm sorry it took me to long" his eyes lingered on my lips .»

🧁+🍪

🧁+🍪

requested by 1-800-Tammy

y/n point of view

"hey i heard you just moved in next door so mom baked some cookies to welcome you into the neighbourhood". I smiled nervously at cute young boy in-front of me.

the young boy had a blank expression on his face as he shrugged grabbing the cookies.

My heart dropped at the lack of interaction.

I heard fast footsteps approaching the front door. "hey y/c that's no way to accept a gift. Tell your mom we said thank you dear". The young boys mother handed me over a tin of cupcakes.

I clumsily grabbed the heavy tin. "thank you I will tell my mom"

She softly smiled at me. "I didn't catch your name dear"

I smiled innocently. "Oh it's y/n".

"y/n?" the young boy repeated after me

"Y/N?"

My eyes snapped into the direction of y/c calling my name. Y/c was leaned against his front door with a soft expression on his face.

My face felt flustered due to y/c strong eye contact.  Y/c was extremely attractive and good looking.

He sighed softly. "Are you not coming in y/m already came inside?" He questioned.

I nodded nervously he pulled out his hand to grab my hand and walked inside.

My heart pounded rapidly at the small interaction. Y/c looked towards me. "I told you y/n you need to stop being nervous all time it reminds of the day when I first met you"

I focus my eyes on the food laid on the dinning table.

y/c mom approaches me with big hug and y/c let's go of my hand quickly . "Hi dear you look beautiful and y/c I saw that. Are you and y/c going out yet?!"

y/c pulls a mortified look on his face. "Um no". My heart aches at his response .

y/c had always been expressionless since he was young I rarely saw him smile and laugh. 

I awkwardly laugh and I try to change the subject. "Did you make all this food it looks good?"

40 minutes later

I decided to help y/c clear the table and dry the wet dishes he washed.

We chatted a little bit about school and life.

"You know Kayla who lives down a couple blocks she won't stop disturbing me she wants me to take her out on a date". He explained the situation.

The smile on my face dropped slowly. "Oh so why don't you go then? Do you like her?"i asked uninterested.