007

«y/b I have spare condoms if you need any but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't fit you»

_____________

🥵 🌶 🍋

y/n point of view

I frown at y/b playing video games. I decide to take a seat on his lap hoping to grab his attention.

Y/b brows furrow at my distractive tendencies. "Y/n I can't concentrate". I roll my eyes at his annoyed response.

My hands find there way to his lower abdomen as i traced his ab lines. I press a soft kiss on his cheek bone. "baby I've missed you though and I'm so bored".

Y/b chuckles at my desperate want for attention. "Do you want me to show you how to play this game since your so bored baby?".

A bright smile appears on my face. "Yes please teach me". Y/b hands me over the controller and begins teaching me the basics.

Y/b shakes his head as I unknowingly press the wrong button. "No baby it's this button"

After hours of practicing with y/b, he grabs his 2nd controller.

Y/b questions me. "Are you ready y/n/n?this match is important and if we win we will win £500"

I uncertainly gazed at him. "Babe maybe I shouldn't be doing this" I anxiously fiddle with the buttons on the controller.

He cups me face and kisses me passionately. "No
y/n/n  you've got this I believe in you let's do this".

We some how was in 2nd place and this last match was the most important. I felt my fingers becoming numb and sweaty but I pushed through the pain to make sure we had a guaranteed win.

I missed my jump during the match as my fingers slipped on the buttons on which cost our win.

Y/b sighed heavily as he closed his eyes."Damn it we lost".

Anger boiled in my blood as I felt like I messed up this opportunity. "I'm sorry y/b it's all my fault" . The anger in my body started to turn into tears.

Y/b immediately brought me onto his lap and he wiped my tears away. "Hey you don't need to cry it's okay that you missed the jump. The controllers buttons are broke anyway". He tries reassuring me.

I shook my head at his response . "No my fingers slipped off the button".

Y/bf rolled his eyes at me. "It's fine y/n I don't care anyway I'm glad I got to spend time with you".

I stayed silent as I began overthinking the situation. "Hey stop overthinking y/n/n let me help you"

I look into his eyes briefly and he moves in to kiss me, his lips meeting mine in a slow, tentative kiss.