005

« you keep taking so many L's
this entire day y/c »

« you keep taking so many L's  this entire day y/c »

_______
🚙 🏀 🏺

requested by 1-800-Tammy

y/n point of view

me and my group of friends were having a slumber party today. We was currently outside playing basketball in my garden.

Y/bf poked my waist as I wasn't listening to a word she was saying.

My focus was on y/c as I watched the sweat roll down from his forehead to his lower body.

Stop fucking staring at him y/n

"Hey y/n this shot is for you". He pointed towards the basket ball hoop.

Me and y/bf decided to get a closer look at y/c's shot.

Y/c ran towards the hoop whilst dribbling and some how he tripped over a stone causing him to fall and throw the ball into my car.

y/bf ran to go check my car whilst I ran towards to y/c to see if he was okay.

I helped y/c up from the ground. "Are you good?" I asked noticing the small bruise on his leg.

He nodded. "I'm good thanks for the help".

Y/bf groaned loudly. "Look what you did y/c there's a fucking dint in her fucking fiat 500". She yelled angrily at him. "You better pay up for that you hoe".

Y/c apologised. "I'm sorry about your car I'll come with you to get it fixed and I will pay".

_______

Y/c looks over to me with his eyes narrowed. "Are you actually enjoying this movie?". He asked in a bored manner.

I roll my eyes at his constant chatting throughout the movie. "Yes y/c I am. Are you not enjoying it? You keeping chatting to me". I smile at him.

He faked smiled at me. "I am enjoying it don't worry".

I pinch his shoulder at the lie.

His face scrunches in pain. "OW y/n that hu-". Y/c yelling got cut off by y/bf.

"Y/c shut the fuck up we are trying to watch here". Y/bf impatiently yelled at y/c.

I cupped my hand over my mouth to control the laughter that wanted to spill out.

Y/c opened his mouth to protest but I shook my head at him.

I leaned into his ear and whispered. "I'm sorry I'll give you a free cuddle as an apology".

He smiled and nodded in content.

I snuggled my head into his chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist. His hands rubbed slowly up and down my waist sometimes nearing towards my boobs.