0.07

Billie's Pov

"Billie...Baby" I'm awaken by a whisper and a little nudge

"Mmh" is all I manage to say, I'm still sleepy

"It's 6.45" y/n whispers to me as she touches my face, I rub my eyes as I shoot myself up straight away.

"We slept here?" I ask as I realise we are still inside that place were it has shelter.

I slept and used her legs as a pillow and used her jacket as a blanket and slept for that long? WOW

"Your legs must be numb as hell, why didn't you wake me up" I say shocked that we actually stayed here

"You looked so comfortable why would I wake you up, that's the most relaxed I've seen you in my life" she says as she smiles and caresses my face, my heart beat begins going crazy again, why does she have this effect on me.

"Do you think the kids are okay?" Y/n asks me

"Yeah Lucas is there, he can take care of them" I reply as I hold her hand that was touching my face

"Go home and sleep" I say to her in adoration with the fact that she stayed with me all night here in this village on the floor and protected me.

"I wish I could spend today with you" she says as she sighs which causes me to giggle, I feel the same way.

"I'll see you when your free okay you know where I am anyways" I smile at her and her eyes stare at me, she looks tired but she looks at me like she's analysing every feature on my face, not now I probably look like shit

"What are you looking at?" I say as I push her, she laughs before pulling onto my hands, she wraps one hand around my waist before she pulls me into her chest, my heart beat goes incredibly fast, I avoid looking at her until her fingers lift my chin up to look into her eyes, then she moves my hair behind my ear.

"Your beautiful, I could stare at you forever" she says,my ability to respond or even speak generally hits me, I can't talk right now, butterflies that were in my stomach passed through me and the sudden feel of completely happiness takes over me.

I hope she kisses me right now. She shouldn't kiss me because I'm not worth her heart, I'm not even worth anything, and if she kisses me I know ill loose my mind over her. I already am and it scares me.

She thinks I'm beautiful? I would never believe that but with the way Y/n's eyes look at me, with the way she gently touches me, there's no way she is lying.

She's too good to be true.

"Billie...Billie...Billie, there you are, Lucas set up the stall for you and WE HELPED HIM" the children say, they look like they were running around everywhere looking for me.

My babies.

Y/n's lets go of me, she swallows and her Adam's apple bobs up and down, I notice she does that when she's nervous.

But then a smile breaks out on her face.

"Thank you guys" i state, I knew they'd help me, I love them so much.

"It was thundering Billie we were so scared for you because your scared of thunder" Kenzie shouts

"Well Y/n here took care of me so don't worry I'm okay" I smile, y/n's eyes still look at me, analysing me, I can feel her eyes on me and the thought flatters me but also has me so nervous I don't know what to even do.

"Thank you Y/n for taking care of our Billie" the kids say to her and Billie giggles before bending down and making sure she's the children's height.

"I'll take care of your Billie as long as you always take care of her as well" she says, I smile as I lean against the wall watching this little cute encounter, the smile on my face increases.