0.27

Y/n’s Pov

“I made that” a familiar voice said

I didn’t know what to say! It was my ex

My first love

It’s Chloe!

“Why the fuck are you here Chloe?” I asked, I feel like punching someone so hard right now and won’t regret it after.

“I learned about what happened about you and Billie” she said  making me confused.

“So? Why do you care?” I asked not really caring about her words.

“I’m the one who asked Greg to kill Billie!” She said smirking at me.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WHY DID YOU DO THAT” I shouted.

"BECAUSE GREG IS A DUMBASS BITCH, HE WANTS MONEY SO WE MADE A DEAL" she said glaring at mer

“What the fuck do u want from me?”I asked, not really knowing what to do.

“I want you back! Leave this village and marry me” she said eyeing me from head to toe.

“That’s not going to happen! Did You know about this Lily?” I asked, glaring at her.

“No, I don’t… This girl offered the bracelets that looks like the one Billie made and I thought I would give this to you as a gift. I really don’t have any idea about this Y/n. I promise” she said, tears flowing down her eyes.

“Choose Y/n! You will come with, leave this village and marry me  or I’ll kill this kids Infront of you” she said.

God! Not this again

Not on my fucking birthday

The kid’s are tied up along with Lily, Greg and the boys. What am I supposed to do? I need someone’s help.

“I’m not coming with you” I said glaring at her but deep inside I’m dying.

“Okay, I’m easy to talk to” She said Pointing the gun towards the kids and shooting them all one by one.

“MY BABIES-“ I shouted

But before I could do something someone slap me in the face.

GOD DAMN IT.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED TO ME THIS TIME!

I saw the kid’s right Infront of my face laughing while I’m right here laying on the ground!

“What happened kid’s?” I asked

“You passed out Y/n” Lucas said laughing his ass historically.

This kid’s are the death of me I swear to God!

“I was about to show you my gift but you passed out” Lily said rolling her eyes.

“Wait? I thought you already gave me the gift. It’s a bracelet right? The one that Looks like Billie has been making, I saw  Chloe and your dad here too” I said, in a very confused tone!