0.22

Billie's Pov

It's been a week and I haven't seen Y/n at all, to be honest I know she can't visit at all times she came here on business but it really feels shit, it feels like another half of me is missing. It seems like every minute is an hour it's just feels like forever.

I'm at the stall selling my bracelets when that rude young woman comes.

"I saw the bracelet Y/n got from here" the girl says, how the fuck does she know Y/n?

"Oh um yeah we don't sell the adult bracelets anymore" I say to her

"Yeah well we are getting married in March now so I wanted you to make her another bracelet for our wedding because she seems to like the bracelets you make" the girl says to me, my eyes widen and my chest drops, she's marrying Y/n? that girl is marrying Y/n?

My Y/n? the one who took my virginity, took my heart and I willingly gave it to her. That
Y/n? I brace myself even though I feel knots forming in my throat, my eyes become watery and I feel sick to my stomach.

Everyone told me not to trust her and yet I did.

"Oh I can do that for you, is it in March you want it for?" I try to casually ask

"Yeah and listen the day in the tailors I was really rude to you and I wanna apologise, I'm getting married I need to be more mature now and Y/n really gets mad when I behave that kind of way so I'm really sorry & I'll pay you extra for the bracelet" she says to me, my eyes water and she smiles, she genuinely is changing and it's because she's happy and falling for Y/n.

"Don't worry I'll do it for free, consider it a gift" I whisper out trying to ignore the lump forming in my throat

"No no I have to pay you, she really likes the bracelet, I want one that says  the (first letter of ur name) and L on it, do you think you can do that?" Lily asks me

"Ofcourse, and for real it's a gift, congratulations I hope you both stay happy" I smile even though I'm breaking down inside. "Thank you, your a saint" she replies and then leaves.

"I heard everything" Zoe said as she wraps her arms around me.

"I'm perfectly fucking fine Zoe I knew it already, I already knew that she was too good to be true, I knew all of the fucking shit these rich inhumane people are capable of doing yet I still don't know why I'm so FUCKING MAD" I growl, Zoe sighs and wraps her arms around me, I won't fucking cry not when the children are around me, not when I'm stronger than this.

I'm poor for fucks sake, I should be used to this.

But my world feels like it's falling apart.

"Seriously Bil, Denzel is taking over my stall, you go home I'll take over here okay" Zoe says worriedly

"So I can go home to the fucking bed she bought me, how the fuck can I be so stupid" my eyes water but I close my eyes and breathe in trying my best not to burst into insane amount of tears.

"I fucking hate her, how dare she" Zoe growls in anger

"No matter how much we hate her, she's rich, powerful and we will always be the little pieces of shits no one cares about Zoe" I whisper

She sighs and wraps her arm around me, I lean into her and lean on her shoulder

"Yeah well I care about you, fuck everyone else, it's always been us two since we've been kids, we survived when those gangsta's came and shot half of the people in this village, or when your parents passed? or how about when someone ran your leg over with a motorbike and you worked your ass off despite having a broken leg?"