0.08

Y/n's Pov

SHIT... Shit was how I was fucking feeling, I didn't spend this day with Billie, second of all I went shopping with Lily, I didn't even talk to her, I connected my airpods and nodded along to everything she said. (that's what beanies are for.)

It's not that I hate Lily, she's the total opposite and can never be half the lady Billie Eilish is, but I'll save that for another day, it's just, she is so basic, so predictable, I already knew before I met her she would be obsessed with handbags, dresses, gold, money and more money.

I could give all of that to Billie, she deserves shit like that but would she want it? Hell fucking no, this girl just wants stability and happiness. God imagine always wishing for happiness and not getting it, my heart aches for Billie.

She won't accept any spare money I give her, I guess I gotta get Geo to come back to LA with us when we go back to Singapore and then come back here again, I'm gonna make sure he buys so many bracelets but gives her extra cash.

I really hope she takes it, I want her to be happy, the way she slept in my arms that night, she was heavily sleeping, I sneezed a couple of times due to the rain effecting me, she slept through that. I sneeze quite loudly as well.

She was comfortable in my arms, is it because she can sleep anywhere? She's used to any environments or did I protect her and make her feel safe? I really don't know, all I do know is whilst we sit here at this table arranging a date for Lily and my wedding, I imagine myself living in that village, just watching Billie laughing or mocking me.

That woman is the definition of natural beauty, the world doesn't deserve her for sure, a heart like hers is so raw to find, I found that and i fell for it.

I am falling so crazily for Billie, I don't know. what it is, but I can't ever ever stop thinking about her, no matter what I do, if I'm eating I'm thinking about her, it's literally not becoming a good thing. I should fucking stop, I'm marrying Lily and if my family find out I'm sneaking off to hang out with Billie even if I don't touch her or if we don't kiss or anything, it's still wrong.

I should really stop seeing Billie. Yeah.

But not right now.

I wonder if she missed me today. I missed her a lot.

I sighed and walked to the rooftop, you can see the village from here, I smile as I can see Lucas and Kenzie play fighting, they're like the mini Billie and I.

-

Groupchat:

Lia: Asshole where the fuck have you been?

Y/n: Um I'm in LA I told you

Lia: no, why the fuck haven't you messaged us? too busy with your wife are we ?

Y/n: LOL, not exactly... Too busy with someone else.

Lia: You are a fucking dog Ms. Y/n Curtis..busy with who?

Y/n: Not too dirty or anything! Haven't got sex in like 3 weeks.

Lia: wow a record, then tell me

Y/n: it's the girl I bought bracelets from? Didn't I tell you guys?

Lia: um I don't recall?

Ken : you like bracelets ? U kinky bastard

Lia: she said the girl who she brought bracelets from babe Ur so dumb