Author's Note

All Rights Reserved!

Copyright: Falling in Love with my Husband including all the chapters and epilogues is Copyrighted. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the author. Images are sourced from internet and belong to their respective owners.

◇ I do not Allow any Translation of my Book.

◇This is my Eighth Book. Hope you all support it!!

◇This story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to names , characters, places etc is purely coincidental.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

CHARACTERS

Anusha Kapoor

25 year old, has completed her education and is currently working as an IT Recruiter in a MNC from past 1 year. She is Smart, witty, confident, outspoken and a bit bratty. Hates her family because as per her they have forced her to marry someone who is not as per her standards. Hates how her husband is still so soft towards her.

Anil Kapoor - Father of Anusha. He is a Government Teacher.

Aruna Kapoor - Mother of Anusha. She is a housewife.

Kriti Kapoor - Sister of Anusha. She is pursuing chemical engineering.

Abhay Gupta

26 year old Mature, kind hearted and an independent person. He is an Architect by profession and is working as a Junior Architect in an Automobile company. He treasures his family a lot and respects and adores his wife but is still unable to make his place in her heart. Has lost all hope of winning his wife's heart.

Rajat Gupta- Father of Abhay. Is a Government employee.

Neetu Gupta - Mother of Abhay. She is a Housewife.

Karan Gupta- Brother of Abhay. He is currently pursuing post graduation in field of management.

Rohan Gupta - Younger Brother of Abhay and Karan. Is still in his college.

Let's dive together and see what destiny holds for Anusha and Abhay. Will Anusha ever fall for her husband or Will Abhay sacrifice his love for his wife's happiness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Hey Guys 🌺 How are you all?

• I am so excited for this one, please do support and give your love to my new book as well. First chapter will be uploaded two days later. Till then take care Guys.