11. Day 5 - Love is about Togetherness

The weather was quite cold in Shimla, it was currently raining like cats and dogs outside. Abhay and Anusha both were wrapped up in their separate comforters and were watching a horror movie.

"What do you think, who has killed the protagonist's daughter?" Anusha whispered, she scrunched her nose when a deadly looking ghost appeared on their television screen. All the creatures which were appearing on their screen were hardly effecting her, for Anusha the movie ended up being an action movie than a horror movie, however for Abhay the scenario was different.

"How--would-I--I Know. " Abhay stuttered, his fragile heart kept on jumping at the scary creatures flashing their teeths on the television screen.

"Are you feeling scared?" Anusha inquired back, her brows furrowed when she didn't like the on-going scene of the movie.

"No--No, I am alright." Abhay mumbled quietly but flinched when Anusha huffed, and suddenly threw her comforter on the floor.

"Why is she falling for that antagonist? Can't she see he is the reason behind her daughter's death?" Anusha started wailing as she didn't like how currently the movie was going on. She sighed and shifted her body towards Abhay to see his reaction but was stunned to see that Abhay was cowering in fear, he had pulled the comforter above his head and his body kept on flinching every time the ghost appeared on their television screen.

"You are-- scared of horror movies?" Anusha whispered more to herself and after a daunting silence of one minute she started laughing hysterically.

"You are scared of these silly creatures. Oh My!" She kept on laughing while throwing her hands in the air and on the contrary Abhay's nose flared with anger.

"Hey! Stop laughing okay!" Abhay intended to yell but it came out more like whining.

"Okay! Okay! I'll not laugh but just look at them they are not at all scary, see that man, he is a ghost in the movie but is dressed up like a joker and look at that woman she is screaming her lungs out but still is looking like she is invited to a circus." Anusha tried to explain her opinion to Abhay while giggling.

"Alright I get it, that you are not at all scared and I can see why you like horror movies but sorry to break your bubble I am not as strong as you are, rather I am a scaredy cat." Abhay mumbled out with a pout and kept on looking at the opposite direction.

"I am sorry, don't be mad at me, okay! You are scared of horror movies right? Don't worry I have a plan I am sure after implementing that plan you won't be feeling scared anymore and we both can enjoy this movie together in peace." Anusha said with a cheerful smile on her face and her eyes were twinkling with a sudden excitement that Abhay couldn't deny her wish.

Anusha quickly pulled Abhay's comforter towards her and she covered herself with his comforter while the other end of the blanket was covering Abhay. Currently the same couple who used to keep a barrier of cushions between them were sharing a same blanket. Anusha held Abhay's hands gently in her own, she quietly kept her head on Abhay's shoulder and continued to stare at the big television screen.

Anusha's cheeks were dusted with red hue, she was feeling extremely bashful however she didn't knew from where the sudden courage came and she was glad that she did what she wanted to do from past few days. While on the other hand Abhay was completely dumbfounded, it was like his mind was not working and his entire body was freezed. It had been good ten minutes and Anusha was still watching the movie in silence it was then Abhay realised that he was not living some dream rather he was living a beautiful reality which he had always wanted to cherish and he was thankful that Anusha took the first step indicating that she was comfortable with him.