27. Love is about Dependency on Each Other

It was a quite serene morning for the couple, both of them were still wrapped up in each other's embrace. Warm fluffy blanket was drawn over their bodies providing them sufficient warmth.

Anusha's head was lying over Abhay's chest, while Abhay was slightly tracing his wife's waist in a comforting manner.

"Good Morning." Anusha mumbled while pouting. She was still in a drowsy state, feeling sleepy.

"Good morning my cute little wife." Abhay whispered back with a wide smile making his wife snicker.

"Let's start with our morning routines, otherwise we'll get late for our office." Anusha said and made no sign of moving from Abhay's hold.

"How can I move when you are attached like a koala with me?" Abhay questioned with a smirk and could hear Anusha mumbling something incoherently. Anusha whined and after an internal battle with herself finally detached herself from Abhay's warmth.

"Are you happy now?" Anusha whined and was about to make her way towards the washroom when she felt a strong hold on her left wrist.

"What--?" Anusha uttered but felt Abhay pulling her towards himself.

"I can never be happy without you. You are the source of my happiness, you are the source of my strength, you are my will to live. I love you so much my cute little lazy wife." Abhay said with a genuine smile on his face and saw his wife blushing. Anusha whined and hit Abhay lightly on his shoulders.

"Being so cheesy in the morning my handsome husband." Anusha replied with a knowing smile.

"Only for you." Abhay said making both of them chuckle.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Anusha where's my tie? I am not able to find it in my closet." Abhay said while placing his watch on his wrist.

On the other hand Anusha was putting earrings in her right ear, she turned towards Abhay and sighed a bit while looking at her clumsy husband.

Anusha ambled towards her husband's closet and pulled Abhay's tie from the second shelf.

"Here's your tie. It was in the second shelf." Anusha said with a pointed look. She giggled a bit at Abhay's betrayed expression.

"I had searched in all the shelves and I was not able to find it then how were you able to trace it so quickly?" Abhay retorted back.

"Well I was able to trace it because I am more smart than you." Anusha replied cockily making Abhay raise his brows.

Abhay was about to reply back at his wife's cocky remark when he remembered that his office file was missing. He started searching for his important file everywhere but was again unable to do so.

"Anusha--" Abhay uttered and turned around looking at his beautiful wife who was brushing her long black hairs.

"Have you seen my blue file which had some important documents in it." Abhay questioned and heard Anusha chuckling.

"My dear husband you had kept that file in the first section of the table besides our bed." Anusha instructed and Abhay accordingly sauntered towards the table and finally took a sigh of relief when he found his file.

Abhay motioned towards Anusha and warpped his arms around his wife's body.

"You are seriously a life saver." Abhay mumbled while nuzzling his head in his wife's neck.

"And you forget things easily." Anusha replied teasingly.

"So what? I have my wife with me to remember all the essential things related to me and to take care of me." Abhay said making Anusha turn towards himself.