3. Dangerous Decision

Double Update
Do Read the second chapter first.

It was around 8 in the night and Anusha had still not returned from her office making everyone panic. Abhay had returned a bit early as one of his meetings had been shifted for some other day while Anusha was as usual not responding to his messages and calls. With every passing minute Abhay's concern was only growing, he was extremely worried about Anusha as the usual timings of her return were around 7 in the evening but today she was still nowhere seen.

"Mom, it's getting darker with every minute, I think we shouldn't just sit and wait therefore I am going out to search for her. Karan take Rohan with you and check the area nearby the departmental Store. I'll go in the other direction." With that being said Abhay rushed hurriedly in search of Anusha.

On the other hand Anusha was walking in the neighbourhood, from her current location she was 20 minutes far from her home. The entire day she was so frustrated that she ended up ignoring a cab which she was easily getting in front of her office. She felt like Abhay was commanding her just like her parents and that mere thought forced her to take the hasty decision of ignoring Abhay's advice. Despite asking her to be alert and cautious and return home early she ended up walking the entire area from her office to her home just to leave an impression in front of her husband that she can manage herself on her own terms not realising what danger she was attracting towards herself.

She kept on walking and a minute later felt a presence behind her, Anusha quickly turned around however was not able to find anyone. She sighed and turned around again to walk in the correct direction but the moment she turned her body she felt a tight grip on her mouth and felt someone cornering her and taking her in a dark alley. This all happened within a fraction of second that Anusha was not able to comprehend the happenings in her surroundings. She tried to scream however the hold of on her mouth was fierce.

"Look at what we got." The first man spoke gaining Anusha's attention. She was stunned to see that she was cornered by two men who were completely cladded in black and by their appearance they seemed like robbers, their appearance forced her mind to ponder over what her mother in law said in the morning. She was advised to be cautious as there were some dangerous man out in the neighbourhood however just because of her own self she was now in danger.

"You are so beautiful, and you are wearing such a pretty ring it must be very expensive." The other man said with complete greed and lust in his eyes.

Anusha whimpered as she felt the man's other hand on her waist. She tried to protest hard, she started wriggling her body in order to freed herself from the disgusting man's hold but the hold on her waist became stronger by passing second.

As if it was some miracle, Anusha heard a loud voice shouting and yelling her name and for the very first time in the time span of six months she was very glad to hear her husband's voice.

She might have not felt that helpless in her life as much as she was feeling now. The feeling of having someone near you but still so far is extremely painful and Anusha was going through a similar feeling, the two man had closed her mouth and were praying silently for the unknown man who was Abhay himself to go away.

Anusha tried her level best but she was not able to make even a little sound which could attract Abhay's attention towards her.

The obnoxious voice of Abhay slowly and gradually started disappearing indicating that he had went in some other direction breaking Anusha's heart and her last hope. That day for the very first time Anusha realised that how she was always so secure and safe in Abhay's presence but just because of her own ego she had landed herself in huge trouble.

"Finally he is gone and now we can have a taste of your insanely gorgeous body." The man caging Anusha's body whispered making her sob.

"In my presence you can't even touch a single strand of her hair." Both the man and Anusha heard a new voice which was capable of bringing the emotion of fear in the eyes of robbers while Anusha felt the sense of relief after so long.

Abhay's body was oozing anger, his fist were clenched tightly while his body was radiating the wrath of his fury. Within a second Abhay's hands went towards the first man who was caging his wife, he grabbed the coller of the first culprit and dragged him towards the floor. Abhay started beating both of the robbers to pulp, his fists cluttered on the goons face and made several cuts on their faces. Both the men started shivering and started begging for his mercy.

"Don't kill us, don't kill us" was the only sentence which was heard from the goons mouth. Abhay was not able to comprehend the situation properly and kept on hitting the man making them loose so much blood as the only thing going in Abhay's mind was his wife's condition and her teary eyes.

"Bro stop it bro, it's enough please let's leave from here." Karan started yelling when he arrived at the same location with Rohan and saw his elder brother beating some goons furiously.

"Bro please stop and look at bhabhi(sister in law) she is shivering she needs to be taken home." Rohan said which helped and took Abhay's attention towards them. Abhay paddled towards Anusha and saw her sitting at the floor she had wrapped her body with her hands trying to sheild herself however her body was shivering rapidly.

Without uttering any word Abhay carried Anusha in bridal style and made their way towards their home. On the other hand Anusha was feeling mix emotions. The person at whom she shouted in the morning was the only one who ended up saving her life and her dignity. Anusha was always of a perception that life is all about making your own rules and not stooping down in front of anyone however she was shocked to see a personality like Abhay who had never raised his voice in front of Anusha and against her any statement which was today making her feel miserable.

It was 15 minutes later when all four of them reached their home and Anusha was encircled by everyone. Miss Gupta was trying to calm her down by taking Anusha in her motherly embrace.

"Dear, are you alright? Don't worry okay! You are not in trouble anymore now you are at your home where we your family are going to take care of you." Mrs Gupta said while Patting Anusha's head gently.

But Anusha's attention was only towards Abhay who had not uttered any single word from the moment he had entered inside their house.

Mrs Gupta took Anusha towards the couch in their living room and made her sat their comfortably while Rohan brought a glass of water for her bhabhi.
The entire family was a chaos all the members were throwing questions at Anusha and were worried about her well being where as Anusha was silently gazing at Abhay.

The constant questions coming from his family, infuritated Abhay and the pent up anger and frustration forced him to yell in front of everyone.

"Enough."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌸

•How was this chapter? Well no one seem to expect it to turn it like this right?

Well Do you think Anusha landed up in the huge trouble because of her arrogance towards Abhay and Mrs Gupta's advice?

•So guys let's guess that Abhay's frustration is now directed towards whom his family or Anusha?

Till then
Bye Everyone 👋