Bodyguard Levi X Princess Reader (Fluff)

My dad is accusing my bodyguard,Levi ,for leaking info about me so he can get a better position than he already has here..

I know that they are wrong!I know Levi wouldn't do that! He wouldn't hurt me! I was always in love with Levi and I know him too well..

I know him better than anyone else in this world..I know he wouldn't do something like that..

I walked up to my mother and asked her to talk..She followed me to my room and we sat down on the couch..

"Mother please listen to me..I know Levi better than anyone in this world he would never do something like this!" I said and she sighed..

"I also know Levi wouldn't do that hun but I have no way to prove his innocence " she said..."Mom! The cameras!" I said and run out of my room..

My mom run after me and we entered the control room.."Come on we can find something here" I said..

Me and my mom watched for hours but nothing.."ok look we will watch more tomorrow we need to rest..go check on Levi and we will continue tomorrow " she said..

She stood up and looked at me "I know u love him and he loves u too believe me" my mom said ..

We left and I ran downstairs to check up on him like my mom told me to,not that I wouldn't check but,either way I ran to him ..

"What are u doing here at this hour?" He said as soon as I let his mouth free.."I came to check on u" I answered..

"U know my mom also knows u didn't do it" I said..he sighed and looked down.."I can't believe it came down to this" he said..

I sighed but smiled after that "it's ok ..I will protect u the way u always protect me" I said and he looked at me in the eyes..

"U don't have to u know..ur dad will kill me before u will get the chance.." he said making me clench my teeth..

"He will not touch the man that his daughter loves" I said..he looked at me shocked but I stood up and walked away..

I looked at him one more time before closing the cell and winked at him..I run to the camera room again and continued watching ..

After some time ,it must have been about four hours, of searching my eyes started closing..

As they were closing I noticed a figure walking towards the king of the kingdom beside ours..

Wait a minute! That's my dad's most loyal bodyguard..Oh no! I ran to my mom and she looked at me shocked when I woke her up..

I showed her who it was and we ran to my father..As soon as we opened the door he was there with my dad..

My dad looked at us with raised eyebrow.."what happened?" He asked.."ur most loyal bodyguard was the one who leaked the info about me dad I searched the camera tapes and found out it was him.." I said..

My dad laughed and I looked at him serious.."wait u are not ..." He said in disbelief..

He turned and looked at him as he had that evil smile on his face.."I am sorry my king..I need something better from serving a king like u" he said and disappeared in the blink of an eye..

"Oh no! Levi!" I screamed and we run to the the dungeons..We saw him getting in Levi's cell..

We ran after him and my dad grabbed him by his collar.."u were the most loyal bodyguard I have ever had..how could u?!" He said angry..

I ran to Levi ripping the ropes around his hands and he stood up.."damn my hands" he complained..

He turned to look at my father's badyguard and rage showed on his face.."My king can u move a bit please" Levi asked..

My dad moved a bit hesitantly and saw Levi marching on his bodyguard.."u bastard!! She could have died because of u asshole!If something had happened to her I would have killed u!" He screamed and punched the bodyguard..

No one can surpass Levi when it comes to beating! I grabbed Levi after a bit and stopped him..

"Levi stop! That's enough! I am right here and I am safe!" I yelled and he suddenly stopped..

He looked at me and sighed before standing up and leaving my dad's bodyguard laying on the floor..

My dad was staring at Levi all serious making me nervous as hell..Levi suddenly grabbed me and hugged me as tight as he could..

I hugged him back and hid my face on his chest.."Levi" my dad said loud and clear..Levi let me go and bowed in front of my dad..

"Raise ur head" my dad said..Levi raised his head and looked at my dad.."Yes my king" he said..

"Do u want my daughter's hand?" My dad asked..what?!!!!!"My king!" He said shocked..

"I won't ask again" he said and turned his back to Levi.."Yes my king! I love her and I want to marry her!" Levi yelled..

I blushed like crazy and felt my eyes watering..no I am not crying! U are crying!

I hid my face in my hands and Levi took them.."My king! Will u let me marry ur daughter in a week?" Levi asked..

"In a week?! So soon?" My mom asked.."Yes my Queen" he answered.."Yes I will" my dad said and Levi smiled..

"Thank u my king ! My queen!" He said and grabbed me and hugged me tight.."(Y/n) I love u" he said and put my palm against his chest..

"I love u too Levi..thank u!" I said happily and kissed his cheek..he looked at me shocked and suddenly he grabbed my head and crashed his lips on mine..

He is..kissing me! I kissed back and smiled in the kiss..I love u Levi!