Husband Levi X Wife Reader (Smut)

So me and Levi got married and had a little girl who is pissing me off cause she wants to be the only one Levi sees..

I haven't slept alone with Levi in ages..she always gets in like 'dadddyyy can I sleep with u I am scareddd' attitude..

Ughhhhhh!! I gotta calm down.."Levi! Ririka! Come here dinner is ready!" I yelled but no one answered..

I went upstairs and looked inside our bedroom and saw Ririka and Levi sleeping..

Of course..I sighed and got ready to sleep too..But this time I will sleep on the couch my body hurts a lot because I can't move..

Not enough space for the three of us..I went downstairs, turned off all the lights and laid down..

I turned on the TV when I saw that I can't sleep but I fell asleep in the middle of the movie..

Levi's View

I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that (Y/n) wasn't sleeping beside me..

I slowly stood up not wanting to wake Ririka up and made my way to the living room..

I saw her sleeping on the couch ,making me feel somewhat sad..I should probably tell Ririka that she can't sleep with me no more..

I sighed and played with her hair..I kinda miss her ..Ririka doesn't let me out of sight and I can't even talk to (Y/n)..

Looking at how vulnerable is right now makes me so horny.. I haven't felt her in ages..

I uncovered her and was happy to notice that is not wearing anything but her thong and her bra..

I bit my bottom lip as I was staring at her body she's so hot she always was.. I moved her left leg and got between them bringing my face in front of her sensitive spot..

To move a bit so I stopped.. when I noticed that she fell asleep again I moved her a bit again and moved her thong out of the way..

I started licking her sensitive spot waking her up after a bit.. when she realized that I was between her legs she moaned but covered her mouth..

I dug my nails in her ass cheeks and she moaned again.. after a bit I lowered my sweatpants and got between her legs..

I played with her clit a bit and pushed my cock inside her.."I missed u" I whispered and she moaned again..

"Ugh..I missed u too" she said ..damn she is so tight! "U feel so good around my cock" I groaned in her ear and she gasped..

She groaned too when she felt me turn harder than I already was.."u are so hard" she gasped making me hornier..

I started going harder but still painfully slow.."damn babygirl" I groaned and moved as slow as I could..

Fuck I am about to cum.."I am cumming inside u babygirl" I said and looked into her eyes..

Suddenly I felt her walls tighten a lot around me and she let out a long moan as her eyes rolled backwards..

I quickly kissed her afraid that Ririka might hear us and moved quickly.."I am cumming" I groaned in between her lips..

Fuck!I groaned a bit louder but it was muffled by her lips..she wrapped her legs around me pushing me deeper inside her..

I couldn't stop cumming when she did that..I gave a few weak thrusts and pulled out looking at her..

She is so beautiful.."I love u" she said and I smiled at her.."I love u too" I replied and she smiled back..

We stood up and went to the kitchen to eat and then opened the bed under the couch..

I left as soon as she fell asleep and went upstairs in case Rirka wakes up..It would be hell if she woke up and I wasn't there..

Next day

Ririka woke up and we went to eat breakfast..she is so jealous of her mom and her mom is jealous of her..

It's good jealousy not the bad term of it.."mommy! Daddy slept alone with me yesterday! See? He will marry me when I get old!" She said..

I bursted out laughing when I heard her saying that ..she reminds me of her mom..

Flashback

"Mom! I am gonna marry Levi when I get old!" (Y/n) said ..her mom sighed but smiled afterwards..

Me and (Y/n) are 11 years old..the fact that she wants to marry me now makes me happy..

How will it be when we get older..I hope she won't change her mind.."baby say that to me when u get older" my mom said and I blushed..

"I have no intention of marrying an idiot like u" I said and she pouted.."I don't care! I love u I will marry u!" She said irritating me..

End of flashback

She was the only one who always stood beside me..we dated after a few years and as the time passed by I started treating her sweetly..

We got engaged after a year and we got married two years later..We had Ririka two years after our marriage and here we are..

I swear to God I never expected (Y/n) to stay by my side no matter how I treated her..

"U can't marry him hun..U are his daughter! U can't marry ur dad! He is my husband!" She said getting competitive..

I swear I am so happy she stuck by me.."Daddy is mine!" Ririka said getting angry at her..

"U little shhhhhh!!!!" (Y/n) said and grabbed Ririka's cheeks.."Ouch!" Ririka complained..

"Don't u touch my husband!" (Y/n) said making me laugh.."Damn u two are so cute!" I said laughing and they both got angry at me..

"I am not cute!" Ririka said angrier than ever.."I am not cute either! What am I a little girl?!" (Y/n) complained..

"U are my little girls" I said and they both sighed..