Singer Levi X Fangirl Reader (Fluff)

So today is Levi's concert! I am a big fan of his! I am dying to see him so I made sure I was absolutely stunning today!

So me and my bff went to his concert and it was so fascinating and beautiful! That twilight theme was absolutely amazing!

His voice was amazing as always!Me and my bff screamed so loud our voices died! We had so much fun and now it's time..

He doesn't do meet and greet stuff cause he is a bit antisocial but I wanna meet him no matter what!

Me and Layla pushed our way in and begged the bodyguard to let us in but it was in vain..

"I said no" he said.."oh come on! I just wanna give him the song I wrote!" I said and just then I heard the door open..

"What is going on?" Levi asked..I took a very deep breath and tried not to Fangirl.."I wrote this for u! It's a song!" I said desperately..

"Go away" the bodyguard said and grabbed the paper from my hands and ripped it apart..

What?! I felt my eyes sting and they turned blurry.."Why.." I whispered.."HOW COULD U?! SHE PUT ALL OF HER EFFORT IN THIS ONE!" Layla screamed as tears ran down my face..

I grabbed her hand to stop her while looking down.."It's fine..drop it" I said and turned around to leave..

I pulled Layla with me and sighed..I whipped my tears and we made our way back home..

Levi's View

When she left with tears running down her face I felt my chest tighten..I grabbed the pieces from the floor one by one..

"What are u doing sir??" My bodyguard asked and I threw him an irritated look "u shouldn't have done that" I said and went in again locking the door behind me..

I put the pieces back together and read the song..oh! It has both lyrics and melody..I walked up to my guitar and played it..

Holy shit! That song is an amazing ballad song! She is really talented! I got ready to go home and I played it all night..

I learnt the lyrics and played it altogether..shit it sounds so good..she has a really good ear!

I wanna meet her..I went to bed and waited until the next day to tell my manager to find her..

After a few hours she returned and told me she found her.."tell her to come in" I said and they let her in the studio..

"Everybody out except her " I said and they did as they were told.."U wrote this?" I asked her and she nodded..

"It's a beautiful song" I said and put my finger under her chin to raise her head..She looked into my eyes shocked by my actions and blushed..

"I rehearsed it all night.." I said and walked up to the piano..I palyed the song putting my own sound in it and when I was done I turned to her..

What?! She is crying?! I mean it's a ballad song so..I felt my heart skipping a beat and walked up to her..

"What's wrong?" I asked ..she looked at me and smiled widely "I knew it would suit u so well! I am happy that u put ur own ring to it and I am happy that u read it even thought it was ripped to pieces" she said ..

"It was a song..of course I would and..I couldn't stand seeing u cry" I said..shit that slipped!

She looked at me shocked for a bit.." so why did u write it? No wait ,who did u right it for?" I asked..

"Um..I just listened to ur voice and it just hit me.." she said making my heart skip a beat..

She just listened to me? So I am the reason she wrote it? "It's not the only song that I have written while listening to ur voice but this one was my favorite that's why I gave u this" she said ..

Really? "I want u to give me every song u wrote for me" I said and she smiled.."ok!" She said excited and nodded again..

"I guess my attempt wasn't in vain after all" she said blushing..she is so adorable! "Want to be here when I start recording it?" I asked her hoping that she will agree..

"Umm but I won't be helpful" she said unsure and I shook my head and smiled at her..

She blushed deep red and nodded.."ok I will if u believe that I should" she said happily..

I told everyone to start recording and with her help it sounded more than amazing..she did some back up vocals too and we changed some parts in the song..

She is amazing I swear! It took us a few hours to complete it but it was definitely worth it..

It was 9 o'clock when we were done and it was dangerous to let her go alone so I insisted on driving her home..

I noticed that she would steal glances every now and then making me a bit excited but I took a deep breath and calmed down..

I left her outside her house and we exchanged numbers just in case..

A month later

I WANNA SEE HER..I haven't seen her in a month and I need to see her! She still hasn't given me the other songs..

So I drove to her house and texted her that I am right outside her house..after a few minutes I saw her walking towards me..

Oh she looks really tired..huh? She wears glasses?! She is so..damn! I felt myself getting excited and shook my head ..

No head! Shush! I took a deep breath and she opened the door getting in the car.."Hi! I am sorry I didn't contact but I wrote there more songs and I wanted them to be perfect so here u go" she said..

She sounds so damn tired.."did u get any sleep?" I asked and she shook her head.."No" she said..

"Ok then come with me" I said ..I took her somewhere to eat breakfast and then I took her to a hotel..

She freaked out for a bit "um what are.." she started saying.."I won't do anything inappropriate don't worry..We will sleep I need some rest too u know" I said..

We just slept indeed..I took her in my arms while she freaked out but she calmed down eventually..

As soon as I closed my eyes and breathed in her scent ,I fell into deep sleep..