Intro of main characters

THE LUCAS

Brian is a boy of 16,born into a rich family that is everything you can imagine about a perfect family. But unfortunately, Brian was born a bit different. Perfection runs through the blood of his family. Rating from shiny black hair to naturally tan skin and alluring honey brown eyes, to body that will make the moon hide her face behind her dark clouds.

Brian on the other hand had a plain face and midnight black eyes ,with a pale complexion and curly brown hair.

Brian's family consisted of his mom , Katie Lucas an ex-model and his dad, Evan Lucas a well known billionaire of a big fashion brand . His older brother and sister who are twins , Lily and Vinny.

THE DAVIS FAMILY

Bright Davis is the son of John and Miriam Davis, the owners of a very large restaurant. And brother of Amily Davis .

Bright lived a life that he was pleased with. He did whatever he wanted without anyone questioning him. He had his parents rapped around his little finger since he was the first born child and heir to his parents fortune.

His looks were to die for , with his icy blue eyes that made every girl he stared at weak . A perfect nose bridge , defined jaw line and beautiful pale pink lips just added to his attractive physic . All the girls and some boys would   feel their knees shake as he runs his hands through his beautiful hair while his muscles move together with this action,flexing in his tight shirt that leaves nothing to imagination.
Indeed Bright was quite the catch even at his young age of 18.