CHAPTER TWO

BRIAN'S POV

What Bright said was very true , in the sense that , even when I left my bag at the cafeteria, I later found it in front of my locker. Who is behind this, that I don't know but I am very grateful to whoever they are.

The sound of the bell brought me back from my train of thought. I quickly shoved the items that Bright had disposed on the floor into my bag and raced to my first class which is math. I really love math but I don't like who teaches it.

I was all sweaty as I got to the door of my doom. The thing is that most of the teachers here don't really like me so I try my best not to get into trouble. I slowly and quietly tried to open the door , keyword being "tried" but as always things don't usually go as I want them to go. It squeaked loudly turning the attention of the quiet class and irritated looking teacher to me . I felt my legs freeze.Oh God,I am getting detention for sure.

    "Mr Lucas, you're destructing my class please take your seat" he said with an irritated look on his face.

Thank God, that went better than I expected. I quickly walked into the room and took a seat in the front row.

       "As I was saying before I was interrupted,......................" He said as he continued with his lesson.

.............................................................

I apologise for this chapter being short 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I hope you guys are enjoying this book and thanks again for choosing it.

Comment ,vote and share this story 'cus it will encourage me to make it better

Bye then , love you guys.👋👋👋🖖