CHAPTER ONE

A/N
As I said earlier this is my first book so an  corrections of errors are welcomed.
An also this is a story from my imagination ,so any resemblance to an other book is a coincidence.

Please suggestions can be made if there is other ways to make the book better.

Well,here we go 🥺🥺🥺🥺

............................................................

BRIAN'S POV

               "Hey Brownie!!" I heard from behind me and quickened my footsteps with my head down,as I walked the hallway of my high school.

                 "Why do you seem to be in a hurry Brownie, I'm not gonna hurt you"

                  "Oh God, help me reach my class safely,l don't want any trouble this morningI prayed a silent prayer as I pushed my feet to go faster.

But as always it was not answered because soon, the air knocked out of me as fell face down to the floor and felt a sharp  pain on my cheek.

                  "Oh no" I cried silent to myself."why,why" I struggled to get my weak , skinny body from the floor. But I couldn't, my ribs and chest was hurting so much. This made my breath a bit laboured . I rested my palm on the floor to serve as support for me to stand, but couldn't because I immediately felt my back pack reaped from my back. The impact made my hands to give away and I fell back down again. I soon had the sound of my back pack hitting the ground but I was in far too much pain to care now.  As always, no one came to my aid because I brought this upon myself in the cafeteria that afternoon I always curse.

""""""Flash back"""""""""

I walked out of the period before lunch I hast since I was really hungry . I got there within minimal time. I was surprised by it myself, I just hoped someone had recorded it because I would have been in the Guinness world record by tomorrow morning.

Well enough with the fantasy I said to myself as I quickly joined the queue. I waited impatiently as the girl in front of the five other people before me took her time to choose the food she wanted. Oh God is she a model or what,' just take your food and get out of here young lady!' I screamed mentally. Trust me it okay to be picky when it comes to your food but this girl is seriously getting on my nerves. After waiting for 10 minutes, I took some vegetable salad,a banana and an orange juice. I placed them on my tray and hurried to my seat at the corner of the large room. But it seems that fate had other plans for me, because as I almost got to my destination, my shoe lace sent me crashing to the ground as a result, all the foot on tray spilt on the jeans of the most popular boy in school.Well fuck my luck.

I slowly tried raising from the ground but fell back down as I slipped on my banana. After this, I didn't try to make an attempt to raise to my feet, instead I looked up to him to apologise but my throat felt shut due to the glare I was receiving at the moment. 

I let my gaze drop to the floor as I tried to raise again since it is not dignified to sit on the floor at the moment. This time I did so with caution. I stood up while looking at my feet , that was when I realized the whole place was quite. God I have really caused a scene.

    "Just look at what you have done" he screamed in my face as he towered over me. The place was so quiet as everyone watched the scene that was unfolding.
      "Do you even know how much these cost"he continues. I could feel the anger emitting from him .

    "I am so sorry, honestly" I said in a small voice,"I'm so so sorry, I didn't look where I was going"

   "Why are you so pathetic!!!"

    "I am not pathetic!" I yelled back, raising my head to look at him , but stopped when I saw how his neck looked like it was gonna burst. I lowered my head again as I waited for a reaction from him, but to my astonishment,it never came . He just brushed past me and left the place with his girlfriend Anita , going after him.

The room was still  quite as everyone looked at the door Bright Davis the son of  the couple with the largest and fanciest restaurant in town.

I also left the place quickly due to the fact that everyone was now looking at me as if I have committed the greatest sin in the world , making me to forget about my back pack.

""""""End of flash back""""""

     "Tsk ,tsk ,tsk,tsk, Brownie"Bright said as he lowered himself to take hold of my shirt collar , bringing me to my feet."now see what you made me do" he said in an arrogant voice while taking hold of my arm in a strong grip.

        "I'm sorry Bright" I said in a shaky voice.

          "Look Brownie , I just wanted to talk but you just had to try and outsmart me and this is what you get for trying"

         "I promise this won't happen again "

          "How sure are you, Brownie"

           "Very sure" I said trying to look calm but I felt like I will pee on myself if he does not let me go now. Which he did to me surprise.

         "Okay I believe you" he simply  said. "Now where is my home work " he said looking at me with a bored expression. I pointed to my bag that was leaning on a locker."it seems like someone cares for your bag but not you" he chuckled as he dumped all the contents of my bag on the floor and bent down take the home work he forced me to do for him."bye Brian" he said as he walked backwards with an evil grin on his face.

.............................................................

This is the end of the first chapter (◔‿◔), and I hope you  enjoyed it.

Please vote and comment so I can know what you think about it.

Love you all ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

And thanks for reading.