First Akatsuki Mission.

New chapter! I'm thinking of sending Sakura in a mission with the immortal Hot piece of shit and the money-counting idiot.. Well read to find out!

~

I appeared outside Pein's office and thanked the God for letting me appear here and not inside. I scratched my head trying to remember what I wanted to do and snapped my fingers when it dawned on me. I knocked on his door and heard the deep "Come in." signaling I can enter without having my head taken.

I entered and wore a sly smirk. "Hello there, Leader-Chan." I nodded towards his direction and flinched when he growled at me. "You insolent piece of trash. Do you have a death wish?" I chuckled walking up to the front of his desk and nodded towards Konan. She nodded back with the sides of her mouth tilted up a bit in a smile. "No. Yes. Maybe." I said faking it like I'm thinking about it. He sighed in impatience and propped his head in his palm.

"Anyway we'll talk about your sadistic and my masochistic desires later. Right now I want something else." He was obviously irked by my hilarious comment and pressed his lips in a thin line. "A mission." I continued putting one hand on my waist.

"What kind of mission do you have in mind?" He accused having a suspicious look in his eyes. "Well, if you insist I want every seduction-mission you have." I joked and looked at him with a grin adorning my angelic face.  "All of them? They are quite a lot you know and for what purpose do you need them and not a regular one?" He pushed even more trying to get something useful out of me.

'Just tell him what he wants so we can go on with the plan! CHA!' I agreed with Inner and sighed dropping the smirk/grin I had on my face from the start. "I need to test some theories and make a few allies. In addition to that I'm quite positive you have a seduction-mission on the Mizukage and she has something I want that I hope to retrieve without a fight." He hummed and beckoned Konan to approach him. She went near him and he whispered something in her ear.

She nodded in understanding and left the office in a swirl of paper. I looked at Pein intently waiting for his response. "I have no reason to disagree but you must know that you cannot go alone. I'll assign a team to go with you and give you 3 missions. You'll have to complete them within a month's time or you will not be accepted in the Akatsuki." My eyes widened in disbelief and I couldn't hide my shock. 

"What are you talking about? I thought I passed since I won against Hidan!" I protested and heard him chuckle evilly. "Hidan went easy on you Haruno. I can't have you join if you won out of that cussing idiot's mistake and carelessness." He smirked at my bewildered expression and my shoulders slumped. "You're cruel Leader-chan."

"Of course I am. I am supposed to be an S-class criminal and the Leader of a big organization that wants the end of the world." He said while I looked at him like he's an idiot. "I know the end of the world is the last of your desires and not in your list soon-to-do things." I sighed leaning on his desk having my hand for support. He gave a deep hearty laugh that had me froze in place. I looked at him taken back by his unexpected expression of emotions.

I was about to ask him what was that funny 'that could have Mr.StoneHeart show the feelings nobody knew he had?!' 'Inner, that was very rude.' I scolded Inner and looked at the person who had interrupted this once in a lifetime chance. 'It seems like the ones that will accompany us are the topless piece of hotness and the masked sexiness of too-hot-for-the-naked-eye version.' 'What nonsense are you spouting you man eater? You even want to seduce Kakuzu? Behave a little.' 'You are too stingy to let me out so I can show them heaven so I guess it's up to you to eat them up.' 'Ewww Inner! Shut up you perverted foo-foo cuddly hag.'

I zoned out to escape getting my mind attacked by names I really don't want to know and realize I had been staring. "Like what you see?" Hidan's confident voice resounded in the dark room. "Well, from the little that I can see I would say I 'm not impressed. You could do much better." I shot back and heard Inner wolf whistling. 'You tell him girl! Even though I'm quite impressed by his lower region. He seems to have quite the gifted leng-' 'No! Please just no! Not now at least. Wait until we get booze in our system.'

I smirked and chuckled while hearing Hidan scoff and cuss at everything I hold dear. Well they're not much to be honest.

The list would be like this:

1. the friends I have left in Konoha

2. my virginity (which I may add is kinda off as I have lost it a bit back. Let's just say I got carried away during a seduction-mission.)

3. my parents

Pein cleared his throat getting our attention. "I called you here to assign you a mission, not to hear you swear at the things Haruno is sensitive about. Even though the second is a bit off." He murmured the last part but we heard it loud and clear. I flushed red and cussed at him to shut up which earned a howl of laughter from Hidan. "Anyway, you will accompany Haruno here for a month. She has to complete 3 seduction-missions within that time or you know what to do. You leave tomorrow morning. Dismissed." I sweadropped at his direct threat and bowed lightly walking out of the room.

Of course not before mouthing a sentence at him while glaring fiercely.

"Wait till nighttime and I'll pay you a friendly visit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww Sakura