Farewell Konoha idiots! Hahahah!

"Then sorry but you leave me no choice."

Everyone's heads whipped around to face the way from which the feminine voice came. In the blink of an eye a Konoha hitae-ate was lying on the ground with a horizontal line slashed in the middle of the precious symbol. Their wide eyes went from the cold piece of dead metal upwards to the now empty forehead of Sakura.

That was it. The headband was no longer adorning the head of one of the most loyal shinobi of the Village Hidden In The Leaves. She was from now on a rogue and an enemy to her hometown. She had no place to return to after her training with the Akatsuki ended. She was once again alone. But that's exactly what she strives for in the moment.

"What have you done Sakura?!" Came the horrified response of Naruto, her now ex-teammate. "Regaining my freedom." She simply stated a small smile on her face. She couldn't hide how happy she was at the moment. She heaved a long sigh filling her lungs with fresh air and her grin widening. She felt.. Free. Free at last.

'Cha! Should have done that ages ago. Did you feel as good as I felt?! I'm filled with such pleasure right now I could even kiss Jiraiya!' 'Haha no! I think you must get yourself together. But I too felt it. The bliss of being able to spread my wings again. The feel of my uncuffed hands and ankles. It'a marvelous.' Sakura cheered together with her Inner before turning her attention to Shisui who had a wry smile. "Shisui-chan! Let's get what I want and go party before completing my missions!" She chimed confusing everyone. Didn't she realize what she had just done? Maybe she had gone insane.. But the truth was she was more sane than she had ever been in her whole life.

"Way ahead of you, cherry." He chuckled and tossed her a jar. "Well I got to admit you're fast. Thank you, lion." She then turned to the astonished group of ninja. "Well this is the final goodbye. Goodbye Kakashi, Sai. I'll really miss you two." They nodded back wearing a sad smile. "What about us Sakura-chan?!" Came the loud voice of Naruto who hadn't spoken in a while. "I personally hope and pray you rot in hell. But don't worry I'll make sure to save you a seat in the deepest depths of hell where no light will reach you filthy scums again." She coldly and bluntly spat turning her back and jumping away. She was soon followed by the Akatsuki pair (who were surprisingly quiet and solemn) and Shisui (who simply wanted to party xD ).
---------------
Sorry it's short but I wanted to cover the subject of Sakura leaving and continue with her missions. After all she still has many Konoha nin to encounter in this month.

Love Nekooos!! <3