𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗩𝗜.

BUSTLING STREETS FILLED WITH various citizens, as Eleanor navigated herself through the busy crowds

BUSTLING STREETS FILLED WITH various citizens, as Eleanor navigated herself through the busy crowds. With an dark cloaked wrapped around her, she wanted to get a good look on her father's mistress. "Are you really going to go alone milady?" Frieda concernedly trailed behind her, as Eleanor simply smiled patiently.

"Of course, You.. don't need to see this treachery my father has created." Eleanor explained, leading Frieda to a nearby café. "I'll be going my own way now, we'll meet up here in a hour and a half alright?"

"Yes milady. Please return back safely." Frieda waves Eleanor goodbye rather meekly, before Eleanor turned around and went her own way. 'I have identified the girl to be Lady Simone Miya, daughter of Count Miya.'

Eleanor frowned, the burning sensation of her father committing infidelity felt too familiar to her. Eleanor's gaze flit to person to person, scanning the crowd before treading further. Simone stood by the lamp post, reading a newspaper.

Eleanor paused in her steps for a brief moment, mouth agape. There was a visible bump in Simone's stomach, as she hummed a small tune to herself. Eleanor's breath hitched, feeling her palms sweating. The heiress quickly went to a corner, barely registering what she just saw.

'Is this why Simone had an appointment at the clinic?' Eleanor thought to herself, biting her lower lip harshly. 'That clinic was under the Laris's.. and it happened to be one of my owned establishments too.' Eleanor heaved a shaky sigh, attempting to soothe herself.

'If Lady Simone bears a child, then father will take her in as his official concubine. Of course, my position as the heir willn't be hindered but treatment will be hellish at the manor because the child is illegitimate. It isn't a fit environment to raise a child.' Eleanor concluded, bringing the hood of her cloak upward more. "I need to make my move before he does."

Eleanor suddenly felt the metallic taste of blood at the tip of her tongue from biting her lower lips too harshly. "Hah.. I might return more early than expected." Eleanor muttered under her breathe, before rushing off to meet Frieda and the others.

"LADY ELEANOR

"LADY ELEANOR.. MAY I ASK WHAT is the occassion for you to invite me here suddenly?" Simone questioned, caressing the bump on her stomach protectively. "I have a proposition, Lady Simone." Eleanor responded, motioning to the cup of herbal tea.