Chapter 1 The light, the blinding light.

May 10, 1945

It was another day of world war two, the Third Reich my only ally had just surrendered, leaving me alone in this war. But I refuse to give up, I will die, before I give up. And that won't be any time soon, I will continue to bring honor to my nation, even if it cost me everything.

"Mom?" I heard a young and familiar voice say. "Mom you're starting to worry me... You have been staring at that wall all day now... You also kind of look really stressed, please tell me what wrong." My daughter Nihon, was looking at me with her pink eyes. "Yes don't worry about it just thinking about something, you don't need to worry about it." I promise you this, I will make the Allies pay for making this defeat happen.

August 6, 1945 08:10 AM

Today I have decided to take a day away from the war, things are starting to look bleak but I am hold onto hope in order to win this battle. Today aw summer and I was in the city with my lovely daughter. It was relaxing enough considering a war going on but nothing seemed to be too wrong.

"Hey Mom! What's that?" the fur on her ear bristled a bit, meaning she thought here was some form of danger. I looked to see a bright something coming from the ground. I told my daughter to get into the bomb shelter safely. I stayed to look outside to see what would happen... Very quickly I was blinded, and I was unable to see or hear anything, my body felt like it was burning so much. Especially my eyes they burned I almost wanted to tear them out myself.

A while later

I still can't see, I still can't hear... Everything is still burning but the pain is slowly becoming manageable, but it still burns, I'm throwing on the open streets... How am I still alive, why am I still alive? My daughter, and my nation that's why... But how can I protect them, the ones I love and care about, if I can't even see what's a head of me?

No I am not about to stand here useless, I am going to get up and walk out of here with my daughter... But when I tried to walk I fell on the ground scraping my face, I must have tripped over part of a rock, or building. It is surprisingly difficult to tell the difference. Someone is lightly touching my back! I can't see them so I intimidate get up, for all I know it could be one of the allies. I went to try and intimidatingly stand up only to fall back down and to be be cast in hardly bearable pain all over again. I tried to looked them in the eye, even if I can't see maybe they don't know am blind? After a few minutes they brought something and was using that to take care of me, what it was I did not know. I went to shake the had of the person helping me. But I felt fur, and ears... I'd know that soft pelt from anywhere. My daughter is safe! Now to my nation, no I promised this day with my daughter she deserves this moment, even if it's my last.

Even more later

I was resting back at home, my daughter taking care of me. This was not apart of my plan I tired to get up more often but my lovely daughter inherited my stubbornness at least to some degree, always making sure I am laying down and resting. This was already a bad day, but then another wave of pain came over me like before, this time I was not burning, but the pain it was so much... I can feel the warmth of my daughter

"Don't worry I'll be fine, don't worry about me." My body raced with pain, it brought me even more pain to speak. But she deserved to keep hearing my voice... My body I'm starting to not be able to feel anything anymore, the pain is dulling but my mind, it's spilling away "私はあなたを永遠に愛します。" Breathing is getting harder, the world was already dark, I will try to force myself to stay longer. I can feel tears, I can hardly even feel that everything is spilling away. I am so sorry I can't protect you any longer, may the spirits of the past watch over you and protect you as I have.

(Uh wee I'm close to crying when I was writing this.