Chapter 2 The world outside, I miss you mom.

Paris September 2 1945

I can't believe my mom is still dead, it's been a while over a month bit I still can't get the scene out of my mind, her lying there lifeless... Her body cold, and non moving. I stayed there for days, when I left her finally, I was tired and weak. The sun was barely shining, but the light that did get to my eyes was bright...

"Hey over there get her!" I didn't even turn to look who it is, I ran away these where probably the people I was hidden from. They killed the only family I had left, and they wanted to kill me next for all I knew. But no matter how much I ran and tried to hide they kept finding me. I was sleeping some place, and when I woke up I was in a fancy building... "Japan, Japan you're spacing out again." I took a moment to blink my eyes a few times, I was still in this strange building, in a place called Paris. I watched as the Emperor Hirohito sign some peace of paper. I was handed a different one to sign. Why? I have no idea why. Did it matter if I knew why no, for they made it clear if I didn't sign I'd surely die too.

Several years later

I have come to know the names of the other nations and their personalities. Each one in their own way is different. I know Italy and Germany I sometimes got to see and play with them. Germany was more on the timid side, a bit of a push over. This persisted even until now, most nations in Europe seem to kid of avoid him for the time being, specially ever since he got split into east and west. Italy, was a lot like his dad a goofball sometimes I'd like to question his sanity. But like the rest of his family he was a wonderful cook.

I heard the chime ring that would be America... He's been helping me a lot, and my economy is going great now. "Hey Japan! I thought we'd have a meeting for a bit." He really i the leap before you look type of being... but he's kind of tolerable. If you can make it though his over bearing ego and what not... Unlike my friend south Korea, we visit each other from time to time to play video games... But I will never forget you mom, I wish that you are still watching over me.