Chapter 5 Fascistic Italy has switched sides!

October 13, 1943

Alright this war is not going to plan... The allies are set to win this war. This madness of Fascism has to stop some where... I guess it'll start with me, Romania was right these other main Axis powers are blind..I may not be able to bring back the Roman Empire, but he'd want me to preserve myself. And my child, so with no further work ahead of me I went to notify everyone as needed.

"On September 8, 1943, Gen. Dwight Eisenhower publicly announces the surrender of Italy to the Allies" Deep insides I knew I did the right thing, the allies will probably land south of my lands, and I.Will have to face a very furious nation... "Papa?" I hard a young voice say. I turned to see my dear lovely son, with tears in his bight yellow eyes "Papa, what's happening aren't we supposed to be helping the others? Does this mean I can't be friends with Japan or Germany anymore?" I smiled, the poor lad was was about as stable emotionally as I much unlike has and my sister. Truly my own son... "My dear son, don't worry, It'll be fine. I thought we could win this but mistakes have been made. And I'll do my best to teach you how to repair it."

May 8, 1945

Today is the day, today is the day this accused war ends... Many lands have been ruined, many lives have been lost. But finally the end is here. I feel rather I'll not at my best, my time is slipping away, slowly... None of the matter today, today I get to watch both my children back today. And silently pray to Rome for there to be no major fires.... Or flying egg wars. those are surprisingly common among these two. I just hope they wont tear each other in my own absence...

"Brother! You got flour on my outfit!" "Well it is not my fault you didn't move out the way quick enough!" With a slightly raspy voice sigh. "You both, just , stop. I am serious you both need to get along, in case you haven't noticed I am slowly dying here! The last thing I need is for you both to not be getting alon-" I never got to finish my sentence as I was cut off with violent coughs... Both of the twins looked at me terrified, as they should. I could care less about dying this way but to see the two of the bicker so... "Papa, I'm sorry." My daughter spoke first, I could assume she felt guilty for she didn't look me in the eyes like she normally did. "Don't apologize to be apologize to yourselves." As they where too riddled with guilt I allowed them to continue baking while I rested.

February 10th, 1947

Despite very much seeing my better days I managed to put on a smile for my son... For today he had to sign a treaty in Paris... I'd normally opt to do it myself, but this is something he has to learn to do form himself... If I am lucky I'll have another month to live... Oh who am I kidding I know after he signs this sheet of paper I'll be suffering more and dying quicker.

"Hey Papa! Look at what I made!" I forced myself myself to smiles and speak, for him. "You did well, your Aunt would be proud of you!" In order to get control of Italy all for myself some actions had to be done. this far in life I wont even lie to myself, I dove her insane.... And only I know where she is, I had told my children I had killed her. They still probably hate me for that. but what I did was way worse, even if she's still alive I scarred her for eternity. A taste of immortality how sweet and perfect it is.-Wait! What's wrong with me she is my sister! Ugh, ever since I've been me I've been so split minded, one joyful moment, always beloved always fleeting... I deserve to die.. No being like me should exist, at least not with all the power I had. "Papa! I signed it now what?" I smiled with a reply " You get to decide that for yourself, I am heading to Rome."