💙ENGAGEMENT 💍

Hi bubs ☺️,iam really sorry for the late update.hope my bubs like this chapter and thank you so much for 700+ reads it really means a lot to me.

Love you my babies 💙

Author's pov

The day,for which everyone are eagerly waiting for mostly our groom cause he can't wait to see his dear bride.well you guys may ask they can talk whenever they want cause there is a thing called phone but no they can't cause their parents took their (taekook) phone away cause it's the ritual which is followed since ages that is to not see and talk to eachother before the engagement for few days.so,here we got a sulking bunny who is alone in his room.

Kook:ahh who even started this type of ritual (sulking while snuggling his face into pillow)

yeah you guys heard it right the popularly known most cold CEO of Korea is sulking cause he can't talk to his soon to be wifey.

Kook heard someone opened the door he lifted his head up from the pillow and saw the crack heads entering the room and closed the door.he again went to burry his face into pillow.

Jungkook's pov

Yug:bro who mixed salt in your coffee.(said while sitting on the bed)

Jack:since when he started drinking coffee he hate it right?(confused but yelped when Minho smacked his head)

Jack:yah why did you do that (said while rubbing the spot where he got smacked)

Baek:to knock some sense into you (obviously tone)

Jack:what? sense?but iam in my senses if iam not in my senses how could I talk to you guys when i zoned out(scratching his head)

Baek face palmed himself at Jackson's stupidity and the choas started.

Meanwhile jungkook is thinking about his life decisions why did he choose these crack heads to be his friend cause look at them talking about him(kook) liking coffee or not like seriously

Kook:are you guys done(done face 😑 finally sitting up on the bed)

Hearing kook's voice everyone turned towards him, smiled sheepishly while nodding and sat on his bed.

Minho:now tell us

Kook:what?

Baek: ofcourse about you being sulky like someone stole your favourite candy.(slinging his hand around kook's shoulder)

What ?candy?first about me hating or liking coffee and now someone stole my favourite candy?really?

Chan:i think i know (wiggling his eyebrows at kook)

Jack:and what is it

Minho:is it because you can't talk to your girl huh(teasing)

Jack:ohh~it is the reason behind mr.jeon's misery(teasing)

Author's pov:

Soon his friends started teasing him but the teasing halted when the door opened revealing yoongi.

Yoongi:oh kook you guys are still awake?

Chanyeol:yeah why hyung
Everyone looked at yoongi

Yoongi:what do you guys mean by why,if you guys wanna attend engagement tomorrow you all should go to sleep mainly jungkoo you (said pointing at kook)

Kook:yeah hyung i will

Kook's friend wished him good night and went to their rooms after closing the door.
Kook got up from bed and locked the door then again came back to bed and laid down.