❣️SANGEET CEREMONY❣️

Author's pov:

Tae woke up but still didn't saw her hands yet.so she got up from bed leaning on the head board and took a deep breath before looking at her hands only to blush darkly.

Her hands are not brown but black that means her husband loves her so much that no body can't imagine how much it is.

Tae decided to take a shower and go down stairs to help her mom in the kitchen cause it's just 7:00am.

After shower she came out wearing a casual punjabi dress cause the Sangeet is at night so they still have time to get ready.

This is what tae wore

Hair

(Imagine it as dark brown hair please☺️)

After she is done getting ready and was about to go down stairs. She closed her bedroom door and turned around just to be hit by a hard chest.

"Ouch"tae winced in pain while rubbing her forehead,her lips forming a pout unconsciously.

"Aww iam sorry bub just wanna wish you good morning"a deep husky voice said making her look up.

Tae blushed after seeing jungkook standing infront of her looking so handsome in a tuck shirt and tight black jeans.jungkook pinned her on the wall next to the door his arms on either sides of tae's head on the wall.

"Go-od m-morning"tae muttered shyly while looking down playing with her end of the dupatta.

Jungkook wanted her to look up so he held her chin and made her look up while leaning closer.

"Are you trying to kill me baby"jungkook whispers sending shivers down her spine.

"Huh?!"tae asked confused while pointing towards herself looking like a cute puppy cause she didn't understand the meaning behind it.

"Nothing baby just saying you are gonna kill me oneday with you beauty"jungkook said while tae started blushing listening to it.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed her forehead.