💚MEHNDI CEREMONY 💚

Author's pov:
After hoseokie arrived the mansion lit even more due to her cheerful aura and jeon's also loved her for her matured character.

And now today is mehandi ceremony,it is one of the ritual/ceremony done in Indian wedding.on this day every woman and girl decorate their hands with naturally extracted mehandi which is home made.(well in some marriages they prepare their own mehandi using natural ingredients.)

Now let's see what happening with Sharma's and jeons.

Night before mehandi ceremony:

After haldi ceremony everyone had their dinner and went to their respective room cause they have to wake up next morning early for mehandi.

Tae's pov:
I was in my room after the ceremony ended and decided to take a shower,after done showering i came out with towel in my hand drying my hair.iam not yet sleepy so i decided to go to balcony for fresh air.

Author's pov:

The night was beautiful,the sky is dark like a black canvas and the stars are scattered all over the sky making a beautiful art to admire and look at and the chirping of crickets in the garden making the night even more beautiful.

Tae opened the glass door to the balcony to be hit by fresh cool air making her smile,she stepped out of the room to balcony and closed the glass door.she walked towards the railing and leaned on it admiring the star filled sky.

She was looking beautiful under the moon light. The moon light was falling on her face and wind blowing her hair in the air,just like an anime princess.if anyone sees her they would think that she is an angel.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before smiling but she heard her phone ringing sound.

She went inside leaving the balcony door open and plugged out her phone from charger, looking at the caller id only to blush and smile shyly.

" Koo 💜"

She picked the call and kept the phone near her ear muttering a soft"hello"and got replied with"hi bun" tae smiled and said

Tae:hi koo

Kook:what is my baby doing?

Tae:ah..just standing in the balcony(said while going towards the balcony this time closing the glass door behind)

Kook:hmm..are you alone( whispers softly)

Tae:yeah...thought hobi unnie was gonna visit but she is tired and slept.(low soft voice)

Kook:well then open the door baby(said sweetly)

Tae:huh..?which door(confused)

After few seconds she realised what he is saying and gasped

Tae:your here

Kook:yup

Tae immediately went to the door and opened it to see jungkook standing there holding his phone near his ear with one hand and other hand in pocket.once he heard opening of the door,he looked up and smiled

Kook:hi babe

Tae:h-hi...(shyly)

Kook:may i