💜✨WEDDING CEREMONY ✨💜

Author's pov:
Today is the day everyone eagerly waiting for even readers are waiting for it.mainly our groom who can't wait to make the bride his for the rest of his life.

What is the meaning of wedding and marriage?

What is the difference between a wedding and a marriage?

A wedding is a collective name used for all the ceremonies and rituals that take place to give social acceptance to the relationship between two people, whereas marriage is the name of a life long institution, which starts after the wedding.

Right now in Sharma's mansion everyone is in their alloted works like one group making varmala for groom and bride.their fathers are looking after the decorations of mandap.moms engaged themselves with guests and looking after the decorations of mansion,helping maids here and there.

You guys must be wondering what is our groom and bride doing then let's go have look😉

With Taehyungi

Taehyungi is in her room with her friends,her sister jimini talking and spending time with them cause she is gonna miss them all when she have to go with her husband which is very soon.

"Soo...you miss your husband right"Ayesha asked teasingly making tae blush playing with her end of dupatta while looking down.

"He is my fiance....not husband"tae mumbled shyly cause they have been teasing her since they entered the room.

"Yet"continued Isha while laughing with others while looking at red face of tae.

Lina went and hugged tae and told others with sign language "don't tease her, she gonna burst from becoming red"

"Yes stop you guys my baby sis gonna burst if you guys keep teasing her....we dont want our jiju to be mad at us if anything happens to her right"jimini said teasing tae even more.

Tae whined and snuggled her face into pillow which is on her lap.

"Ok okay enough of teasing....but to be honest we are gonna miss u taetae"Natasha said while holding tae's hands, smiling sadly.

"Yes we are gonna miss u so much"Ayesha said while hugging her with tears in her eyes.

"Iam gonna miss u guys too"tae whispered softly while tears making their way down her cheeks.

Well ofcourse who won't miss and who won't cry when you are going leaving your friends and mainly family.

Tae met Isha first when she was just three while playing in the playground since then they became friends and about Ayesha and Natasha,Isha introduced them to tae.lina,the three girls saw that someone teasing her for being mute and made her their friend.

They have known eachother since years.they are with her in her hard times,supported her mentally.tae used to be very shy and introverted but the girls helped her and showed her how to enjoy herself Every moment as hers.

Everyone did a group hug while crying.jimini just sat their with tears in her eyes not want to disturb the friends.

Isha pulled away and said

"Okay you bish you made me cry look my make up got ruined because of you"Isha joked while patting her face with her napkin to light up the mood.

Everyone laughed at her but got cut off when

"Having fun with out me huh"came a voice from the door everyone looked at the door.

"SHANNU"everyone shouted and attacked her with a hug making her stumble but regained her position and chuckled hugging them back.