Chapter 4

(Y/N)'S POV

Ok... let me get this right.... i'm a new creepypasta.... d-does that mean i live here ?!

Mr. Slenderman came in the room with some pizza and gave me a piece of it.

"I-is this f-for... Me ?!" I ask

"Of course it is silly. Don't you want it? I can take it if u want" Said a little girl in a cute pink bloody dress. She was just soooo adorable.

"Now, Sally that's a bit rude..." Slender said

"No... I-its just that... they never gave me that much food..." by this time i had tears in my eyes. I was so happy.

"W-whoa hey... d-don't c-cry !!" Said Hoodie. Was he worried about me ? So many new things and feelings. i feel so happy inside.

"I-im j-just so s-so h-happy" i said crying again

--------*Timmmmme skip brough to you by Cry doing the caramelldansen >///<*-------

We all finished eating and every one was talking. I looked at Mr. Slenderman who was about to say something...

"Everyone... ! I want you all to meet (Y/N), she will be a new creepypasta or should i say my new proxy. Please be good to her and dont make her mad orrr you'll regret it"

I-it's true... i finally have a family and friends. I looked at EJ and Toby and since EJ's mask was up i could see him smirking and Toby gave me a huge hug. I was sure my face was so red right now >////<

"Toby, Masky, Hoodie if it doesn't bother you (Y/N) will be sleeping in the same room"

Toby's POV

"Toby, Masky, Hoodie if it doesn't bother you (Y/N) will be sleeping in the same room"

.... ...... ...... OMGGGGGGGG (Y/N) will be sleeping with me and the others i can't wait till we sleep i could cuddle with her and we cou- wait would she mind ? She seems pretty shy... oh well we'll see :D

(Y/N)'S POV

"We don't mind at all Slender" said Masky

"Ok then, can someone show (Y/N) the house and the way out the forest ? Im going to prepare (Y/N) a bed" Mr. Slenderman said. EJ and Toby agreed to show me around since the others were going on a kill and they were the ones I was the most comfortable with... and i won't lie i do feel like stabbing people right now.

----------*Time skip brough to you by a piece of cake made by Jack Septic Eye*-----------

"(Y/N) since you have a small body and Jane is out with Clockwork you'll have to sleep in me or Toby's clothes" Said EJ.

W-w-w-waaaaait... i have to sleep in a boys clothe ;/////;

"I can give her one of my old sleeve shirt and some pants" said Toby.

It's even worse now i have to sleep in Toby's clothe. And why do i feel like there's budderfly ( see what i did *^* Budder is life ~Skydoesminecraft ) in my stomach i'll ask someone about it.

---------------------------*Time skip when you put the clothes on*----------------------------

I need to stop blushing.... UGH stupid stupid (Y/N) why did i agreed to this... *sight*
[omg they will laugh at me]
[no they won't stupid]
[h-hey don't call me stupid ! Shit head]
[what did you just called me]

...oh well here we go...

EJ'S POV (because why not)

"OMGGGGAWD (Y/N) YOU ARE SO CUTE !!!!! I COULD JUST HUG YOU FOR LIFE" Toby said. I agree. (Y/N) look pretty cute in those clothes and also her blushing face is cute...

"I-I'm not cute...."(Y/N) said. Haha so adorable

(Y/N)'S POV

I'm pretty sleepy.... where is my bed? I want to sleep!

"Uh... guys ? Where is my bed ?"

"Oh it's the (fav Color) one. Are you sleepy ? We'll go play video games downstairs with BEN. Good night." Said Toby.

"Good night (Y/N). Tomorrow i'll introduce you to the others... well the ones you didn't meet" said EJ.

"Ok... good night"

---------------------------------------------*3 hours later*-----------------------------------------

Jeff's POV

"Sup bitches !!! Im back !!!" I said

"Shhhhhh you'll wake up (Y/N)" BEN told me. Oh (Y/N) is sleeping.... Good.

I slowly walk to the proxy's room. I see a (fav color) and slowlyyy walk to it. And holy shit ! That was the most beautiful time i've ever seen her in...

"Good night love~" i said while kissing her forehead. I promise i will never let anyone hurt her.
...
...
...
...
...
And no one else but I can have her.