Chapter 5

You awoke to the sound of a screaming Toby. You walked downstairs still very sleepy and went to the dinning room.

"NO ! THEY ARE MINE ! I GOT THEM FROM THE FREEZER AND PUT THEM ON MY PLATE !" Said Toby to Jeff and BEN.

...................

"You guys are being selfish"

"Ummmmmm w-what is going on guys ?" You said

"Oh good morning (Y/N) ! I didn't- waaaah" Toby couldn't finish his sentence because Jeff had push him out of the way and stood in front of you patting your head. (BTW : You are kinda short but not thaaaat much)

"Good morning doll ! How did you sleep" said Jeff

"I- uh I- yeah " I said

BEN'S POV

DA FUUUUUUUUCK what is wrong with Jeff !!!!!!! Wait a minute...... Could he be..... Naaaah

(Y/N)'S POV

"I'm pretty hungry" i said holding my stomach

"Here you can have some of my waffles" said Toby

"Hey ! Why can't we have some but (Y/N) can !" Said BEN

"That's because (Y/N) is my friend and is awesome" said Toby

Friend......... I'm his friend. I blushed at Toby's word. He was my first friend.... Well my brother was also but it was different. Suddenly I felt water in my eyes. God why am I so sentimental.

------------------------*Time skip brought to you by Spain's Tomatoes*----------------------

I finished eating it was so delicious. I got up to go outside but before I could take the door handle E.J jumped at me.

"Hey (nick name) where are you going ?" Said Jack

"Oh hi Jack ! I'm going on a walk" I said

"(Nick name), it's pretty dangerous and you could bumped on the Rake or WORSE Zalgo !" Said Jack.

"Don't be silly Jack ! I have no idea who they are but I'm sure everything is gonna be al-" i got cut off by Mr. Slenderman lifting me up in the air with his tentacles.

"He is right child it is very dangerous outside. You should ask someone to accompany you in your walk." Slender said

To be honest I wanted to be alone. I had my sketchbook in my bag with some pens and it would probably be the only time I could be alone.

"Don't worry I brought a knife with me and I still have my powers" I said.

It looked liked it worked because Slender accepted and let me go ( LETTT ITTT GOOOOO ~~~~ Sorry ).

----------------------------*Time skip when you found a great spot*---------------------------

Aaaah~ this is perfect ! It's calm and no one can bother me. I started drawing but I couldn't really concentrate because of "them".

[Ah ! It's ugly restart it uuuugh why don't you never listen to me]

Shut up idiot ! I think it's beautiful and you are bothering me

[I- uh I r-re-really l- uh like I-it]

Gosh couldn't they shut up for once. They kept arguing about my drawing and I snapped.

"BLOODY HELL SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU" I screamed.

Suddenly I heard a crack behind me. I got really scared and since I'm really curious I got up to see what it was. I started to walk closer to the sound- well more like sniffles and hiccups. The sound got louder as I was behind this pretty big tree. I looked around to see a cute, medium brown haired girl. She had one of those school uniform. I saw something fall down her face. She was crying.