Sakura And Shiori

Full names : Sakura (blue hair girl) and Shiori (red hair girl)

Nick name : Saku and Shi

Birthday : Same as you

Sign : Same as you

Gender : Females

Age : 16 year old

Best friends : Sakura = Shiori and You | Shiori = Sakura and You

Enemies : Everyone You hates

Like : Sakura = Flowers - cute things - Shiori - You | Shiori = Death - Blood - screams - Sakura - You

Hate : Sakura = blood - death | Shiori = Girly shit

Appearance :
Sakura = Blue hair and blue eyes. Wear a blue dress with a Flower thing in her hair and a blue neck thing.
Shiori = Red hair and demon red eyes. Wear a red jacket with a black shirt underneath. Has a little top hat and a red and black neck thing. Has stitches best to her mouth and a sign under her eye.

Personality:
Sakura = Sweet, gentle and shy. Is really harmless but tries her best to protect You.
Shiori = Mean, hot headed, daring, Insane, funny,. Can be really bitchy and mean but she has a soft spot. Can hurt everyone in her way and is obviously insane. Often helps You by taking over your mind.

Weapon : Sakura = None | Shiori = Everything sharp

Other : Sakura and Shiori are the your split personality. They "live" in your head they are the voices You always hear. Shiori is more powerful and often takes over Your body to kill or when You're mad she will take care of it. Sakura is powerless she would never dare to take over your body. Even though you all fight a lot you actually love each other a lot.