HEYYYYY

Holy shit (thx God for taking a shit for this comment) so now I realllllyyyyy need to explain things. So I've noticed that some people are actually noticing my story and voting for it and blablabla and that just warmed my heart. Like really. So now I'm gonna explain some things :

I've started this book because I was a huuuuge creepy pasta fan but then I started liking other things like fnaf, anime, manga and stuff and I kinda just didn't feel the same for creepypasta and had to take a break. But as the time passed I just wasn't in the fandom like I didn't feel the same passion for it and I preferred other things and I just didn't -I don't know how to say this-  LOVE creepypasta. Like I used to read soooo many Creepypasta X Reader but I just discovered other thing -at the time FNAF- and started reading those X reader. And when I tried rewriting or reading any creepypasta related things I just couldn't. So I just left the fandom and found new stuff -that now is the same with creepypasta, I just don't feel the same passion for.

Later I wrote other fanfic like Miraculous Ladybug and other projects that I keep personal for now. And after a while I just stopped writing. I didn't have any inspiration for writing and every time I tried I didn't know what I would write and just be stuck there and just leave and watch YouTube. So, I totally stopped writing. At school I saw some friends writing their books and their books was SOOOO popular and I won't lie it made me really jealous. So then I just didn't go on watt pad. I looked at my notifications but didn't read the stories.

Now, I came back on watt pad and just read all the new chapters in other books I used to love. Then, when I mean then that mean like RIGHT NOW, I looked as people actually enjoyed THIS story. So I read some creepypasta fanfics and guess what... EXACLY -or not- I feel the passion I felt for creepypasta 1-2 years ago. Today, I felt the young me that was a huge creepypasta fan come back to life. So I decided that when I come back from vacation, I'll continue this book. That's right, and I'll continue the other ones too. I finally feel the love for writing again !!!! Now, I might start slow but I swear I'll end this book and continue my other ones.

Anyway that's what I wanted to tell u guys. I know it might be really confusing since I'm bad at talking but just know that I feel waaaaay better.

Well, see u soon my bonanas !!!!!!!!