The Man

---- THIS HAS ABDL AND OTHER KINK ASPECTS IN THIS BOOK! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT PLEASE DON'T READ IT! ------ This story will be free until it's completed once it is please read it on amazon using kindle direct or by purchasing it for $0.99. Until then please enjoy and if you have any ideas for the story don't be afraid to leave a comment. 

A wish is all she wanted, a wish to free herself from the mundane life that she had gotten trapped in. She sat in the same place she always had on a Friday night, a little corner-side couch seat in a nearby coffee shop that had a library on the second floor. Her blond hair draped over her shoulders, laying flat on her chest. Her hazelnut eyes furiously glanced over the book nestled between her hands. It wasn't a very interesting book by any means but it was something to keep her occupied until the store owner inevitably kicked her out. But that's when everything changed, she saw a flash of dark grey move behind her book and when her eyes raised expecting it to be the manager wearing his tacky suit, she was surprised to find it was a handsome man with dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a fashion that would put most actors to shame.

"Umm well, hello there." Lauren managed to say after a few seconds of trying. Once she had finally finished with her short sentence and the blush had begun to escape into her cheeks the man smiled and gestured silently towards the empty spot next to her as if he was asking if he could sit down. 

"Oh, yes of course you may," Lauren said after staring at his chiseled face for a few seconds too long, Then without a word she scooted over letting the stranger sit down. Once he had taken his seat next to her, the smell of old books hit her like a train. Almost immediately she was taken to her hometown library, where she had spent so much time as a child. Then without warning, she was brought back to reality when he began to speak.

"Have you ever wondered what you would do if you could have one wish? Anything you wanted!" He said turning his head slightly to the left, looking her straight in the eyes as he spoke. If it wasn't for the weird question Lauren would have been lost in his voice, it was hard to describe, it melted like honey and was pleasing to the ears. But at the same time, it wasn't seductive. It was everything she had ever dreamed of and more. 

"Umm, I can't say that I have, no one has ever asked me that question before. I mean isn't that something that would only happen in a fairy tale? Or perhaps in one of these countless books surrounding us?" Lauren said after breaking free from his unexplainably attractive eyes.

"How about for fun then? If you could have one thing anything at all what would it be?" He asked sounding unnecessarily serious. And while the question would normally be completely hysterical and only something someone would answer seriously in a tv show or book she couldn't help but take his question with the utmost seriousness.

"Sure for fun then, umm well if there were no rules on what I could wish for I would want a device that could change reality, you know then I could technically have an infinite amount of wishes!" Lauren said while raising her index finger up while smiling at the stranger. The man then looked back at her with a sad yet warm smile. A gust of wind blasted open the nearby window causing Lauren's hair to go wild. Quickly she stood up and rushed over to close it, but once she had and turned back around to continue her conversation she couldn't find the man. All that was left where he had been sitting was a little black box with a red button on top, underneath was a little letter that read.

— Use It Well —